Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Can we all just appreciate all the staff's hard work they did for us? I just had a feeling last year, the devs and designers mostly worked on the bedrock patform. Where did the new KB come from? The profiles? Health indicators? New lobbies? Skyblock? BlockWars? SG duos? Beta Games? Lucky Islands? Obviously all the credit comes from the staff team. So let's just give them a big thank you not by just saying "thank you," but we should all appreciate and enjoy all that hard work the staff did for the Bedrock community.

Did you know that the devs and designers earn REAL money from all the hard work that they did?

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Can we all just appreciate all the staff's hard work they did for us? I just had a feeling last year, the devs and designers mostly worked on the bedrock patform. Where did the new KB come from? The profiles? Health indicators? New lobbies? Skyblock? BlockWars? SG duos? Beta Games? Lucky Islands? Obviously all the credit comes from the staff team. So let's just give them a big thank you not by just saying "thank you," but we should all appreciate and enjoy all that hard work the staff did for the Bedrock community.

Did you know that the devs and designers earn REAL money from all the hard work that they did?
I 100% agree with you they've released so many good games with the best being line dash obviously (r. I. P line dash 2020-2020) but they have done so much hard work and it's all good

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Hey Salty,

I understand your concerns with the bedrock network and the size of the team compared to the java network. We should first take a look at the communities involved, the bedrock network mainly consists of players on the younger side and as much as I dislike wording it like this, most of the players from the bedrock community are quite immature. Along with that, a majority of them do not integrate themselves with the community through discord/forums. Perhaps they're super active in game but if they are not going to involve themselves/engage with the community this really does not put them in a good spot to be helper. Whilst the java community usually consists of players that are a tad bit older and more mature, along with these good qualities they truly engage with the community through all platforms (discord and forums).

I think your suggestion about not being as strict for bedrock would only have a catastrophic result. We have to keep in mind these players are not just being trusted with in game moderation. They are being trusted to engage with the community appropriately through In-game, discord and the forums, and they are people who will be representing Team Cubecraft as a whole.

I can't say much for bugs as I don't deal with them, but glancing through what you were speaking about. The bug you reported is being worked on and you can't expect some bugs to be miraculously fixed within a week of you reporting the issue. Some bugs will take more time to fix than others (Can take months even), while it would definitely be amazing if the developers could just flick some magical wand and have everything instantly fixed, this is just not the reality of it. I would definitely advise against claiming "they just don't care about it" since I know for a fact everyone on the team cares about Cubecraft and its progression, otherwise we wouldn't be on the team in the first place.

As for the response time, the situation you describe is extremely vague. Maybe the "issue" you claim was dealt with instantly was dealt with because it could've been more urgent/something simple. While your issue could've been something that requires evidence and time for them to review and give a definitive answer. If they didn't get back to you after a day you could have pinged them as a reminder, we are humans, sometimes we can make mistakes/forget something with all the other tasks we have to do. I personally have seen good response time from the staff team and if you truly feel you are gonna be ignored, you can always ping someone (In your case, a moderator for bedrock since you play that version).
its hard to take you seriously when you have Patrick as your profile

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think its clear now everyones views on this topic and its been clear who was on bedrock and who was on Java (No hate to either sides) but to be honest in order to have a proper opinion about it it is kinda needed that u have played bedrock otherwise you wont really know why some of the stuff has been complained about

Reactions: Technosword

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think its clear now everyones views on this topic and its been clear who was on bedrock and who was on Java (No hate to either sides) but to be honest in order to have a proper opinion about it it is kinda needed that u have played bedrock otherwise you wont really know why some of the stuff has been complained about
Bro. Bugs are really really hard to fix on bedrock, it's a total different process of coding, we knows there's a lack of staff and I'm one of those applicants on Helper, you need to be patient otherwise more people will complain more. Just patience

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
i got made fun of for asking for duels at one point by the staff, they just dont care about the players enough
I’m pretty sure if they did make fun of you they didnt have any intention to make you feel bad. Laughing at someone doesn’t mean that you don’t care about the person. Like jpts said, CubeCraft has been listening to the community in the past time more than ever; this should also show that they DO care about the community.

Reactions: jpts

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m pretty sure if they did make fun of you they didnt have any intention to make you feel bad. Laughing at someone doesn’t mean that you don’t care about the person. Like jpts said, CubeCraft has been listening to the community in the past time more than ever; this should also show that they DO care about the community.
People are still arguing here?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom