Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
When I get a hacker it looks like this is their first time playing mc.So many times I see fly hackers dying to fall damage or they just walk off the edge.Like are they missing there brain.Most fly hackers I see could barely fly to the next island without death.Kill aruo hackers just run from me fly hackers just fly away then die to fall damage or I kill them then they are banned by sentinel rip.So I really think hackers have 0 brain cells.

Curitx

Nov 19, 2020
If they are blatantly cheating and are still bad at the game, they got it because they were bad at the game. But if they still suck its kind of ironic.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i mean the point of hacking is because you cant handle being bad most of the times, right? :P i downloaded it years ago to try them out on singleplayer, just to see what everything is, its funny to see people actually need that trash to become "good" and actually boost their ego with it hahaha, they're not even that helpful (or my computer was just trash, probably both :3 )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom