Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Hello CubeCrafters!

My name is Georgi, commonly known as Gregorio, Greg or Gogi and today I want to tell you more about me and my life.
I hope you enjoy my story. Don't forget to leave your feedback!

In 2016, I discovered this wonderful game. The only hobbies I had at that time were Rubik's Cubes and Minecraft.
I didn't have a premium account but I was happy building little houses and killing villagers 🤪.

I discovered CubeCraft in 2017. My favorite YouTubers were playing here, so I decided to get my premium account
because I wanted to play with them. I really enjoyed playing EggWars on this server, although I was not very good at playing it.

2017 was one of the best years of my life. I made new friends, played with several famous people of the time and I was very happy.

2018 and 2019 were very good years for me. I liked seeing the staff team doing their job, so I started helping people too.
I realized that I really enjoy helping. People used to thank me for the help, and I liked to see them satisfied.

Now you know more about me! What do you think? Let me know your opinion with a comment 😜
Thanks for reading. :heart:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey hey,
I have seen your comments on other posts, and I have to say you're nice and you sympathize with other people.
It's good to see people like you. Nice to meet you Georgi!

Reactions: WOLLFfy and Gregeyy

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters!

My name is Georgi, commonly known as Gregorio, Greg or Gogi and today I want to tell you more about me and my life.

In 2016, I discovered this wonderful game. The only hobbies I had at that time were Rubik's Cubes and Minecraft.
I didn't have a premium account but I was happy building little houses and killing villagers 🤪.

I discovered CubeCraft in 2017. My favorite YouTubers were playing here, so I decided to get my premium account
because I wanted to play with them. I really enjoyed playing EggWars on this server, although I was not very good at playing it.

2017 was one of the best years of my life. I made new friends, played with several famous people of the time and I was very happy.

2018 and 2019 were very good years for me. I liked seeing the staff team doing their job, so I started helping people too.
I realized that I really enjoy helping. People used to thank me for the help, and I liked to see them satisfied.

Now you know more about me! What do you think? Let me know your opinion with a comment 😜

Hey Gogi nice to meet you!
Welcome to CCG forums, hope you have a great time here!

Reactions: Gregeyy

WOLLFfy

Jul 9, 2020
Hello CubeCrafters!

nice to know you know and tnx for commenting on my post

D

Deleted member 469419

Nice to meet you Gregorio, I don't why I thought you were Spanish...? haha
That name it's a typical one from Spain lmao, but I saw that you're bulgarian translator so I figured out that you weren't.

(Also, thanks for all those likes)

Anyways haha

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice to meet you Gregorio, I don't why I thought you were Spanish...? haha
That name it's a typical one from Spain lmao, but I saw that you're bulgarian translator so I figured out that you weren't.

(Also, thanks for all those likes)

Anyways haha
I forgot to say it. Sorry! I've lived in Spain since I was 5 years old haha :heart:

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey Georgi! I was wondering.. what is your record for solving a Rubik's cube? 👀

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
What version of minecraft your play normal or 1.9? You talk about large amount of years but how was 2020 for you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom