Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Every minecrafter had an EPIC FAIL on something (If you hadn't any fails, you aren't a true Minecrafter ;))

I still remember my Hardcore World...
I lost it on 17th June 2015. How did I lose it? Well... Let me tell you

Once I was trading with some villagers (I had a lot of them, specially the librarians). Then, I decided to go outside, so I picked up a stack of steaks and I left the right click button pressed. Unfortunately, it took me too long to come back, so... Probably you know how it ended...
abfc2000 starved to death.
GG, I SPENT 400+ HOURS FOR THAT.
I still think I'm stupid :(

Last edited:

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I was almost at the end of the hub parkour (the old hub which had the bridge) and I jumped on to the platform with the pressure plate where you could claim your rewards. I ran to the pressure plate and jumped over it and fell off ;-;.

Reactions: BritneySpears

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Every time I fall into the void due to failed parkour skills in a game when I was succeeding or at the beginning of the game.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
While me and my 2 mates were chasing after the last green guy on the sun of Eggwars' Space, we all failed because he was sitting on a lower ledge and slapped all 3 of us off...

Reactions: abfc2000
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom