• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Both are great games, we only have snowman survival on java but present rush existed in winter 2019 aswell!
I think I like present rush more, because in snowman survival I end up being afk in a corner for the majority of games, while in present rush I like to play aggressively!
That sounds about right lol. I end up getting bored and intentionally rile up and taunt the snowmen then I'm surprised that I get caught.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Present rush is so fun to play and grind, only reason why I'm not gonna grind for top 5 is that I prefer grinding on GingerBread. Snowman survival is really fun, but I don't feel like playing it, because most of the games you just hide, and for it to be fun you need to get a big party, while you can have a lot of fun in present rush while playing it yourself. So imo present rush is better

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
My favourite is Present Rush, mostly for the reasons that @Dreamer mentioned above. If you have a good spot you can just hide there the entire game and it gets boring quite quickly, especially on the two new maps since most people don't know them well yet. Present Rush is also new (to Bedrock) and I never played it before, so it's nice to have something new.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I absolutely love Present Rush for the aggressive playstyle you incorporate with it and the game being more time-based/pressured

but don't get me wrong, I also love stalling on the snowmen and actually winning a 1v7, though it gets old and boring real fast especially halfway through the game where you just stay somewhere foolproof

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom