Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tim203

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello people,

I have a question: Which minecraft version do you prefer?
A reason to chose 1.8.x is for the PvP, a reason to chose 1.9+ is for the new blocks and objects like the Elytra.

Many thanks for filling in the strawpoll :)
http://www.strawpoll.me/13771265

(The question title in the Strawpoll is Dutch and means: Which minecraft version?)

Edit: Would you (also) fill in this Strawpoll: http://www.strawpoll.me/13790688 (You can choose multiple versions ;))

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I highly prefer 1.9 PvP because it has a cooldown. I really hate spam clickers in 1.9 and I actually hate 1.8 PvP I'm general.
In 1.9 PvP you shouldn't be spam clicking because you don't do any damage then. I love the cooldown which they added to the PvP to get rid of the spam clicking.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Strawpolls not needed you can create a poll in the thread tools under the post reply button

But to answer you i prefer 1.9 my head dosent process "fast" and "repeat" correctly, so 1.8 is near impossible, 1.8 also has no skill its just hit first and swing as fast as possible, 1.9 requires skill tactics and isnt as overpoweringly broken

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I'm playing at 1.9+ but I like 1.8 PVP more:) But at 1.8 at cube craft you can only play egg wars and skywars its annoying!
Note: I'm just playing EGGWARS! xoxo

Reactions: Luzario

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I prefer 1.9 above 1.8, because there are more blocks, items and couldown. Many reasons enough for choosing 1.9.

Tim203

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Strawpolls not needed you can create a poll in the thread tools under the post reply button
There are more forums where i've posted this question, i'd like to get a good idea about which version people prefer. But thanks for the help :)

Thanks everyone for filling in and explaining ur vote :)

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I highly prefer 1.8 pvp to 1.9. I know this is a controversial topic and all but I really feel like the attack cooldown made it less minecrafty and fun. I dont like how people refer to spam clickers in a negative way because you could call 1.9ers slow clickers xD. I like the call it fast clickers and timed clickers. People say that 1.9 is more skillful but I have to disagree. 1.8 is about fast clicking, strafing, combos, rodding and more. In 1.9 a lot of this stuff doesnt matter and I feel like more often than not im getting fisted off the edge. Also I feel as in 1.9 its more about armor and weapons then skill because as long as they both have good aim and timed hits its about armor and weapons. As in 1.8 a good combo can even the field.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I highly prefer 1.8 pvp to 1.9. I know this is a controversial topic and all but I really feel like the attack cooldown made it less minecrafty and fun. I dont like how people refer to spam clickers in a negative way because you could call 1.9ers slow clickers xD. I like the call it fast clickers and timed clickers. People say that 1.9 is more skillful but I have to disagree. 1.8 is about fast clicking, strafing, combos, rodding and more. In 1.9 a lot of this stuff doesnt matter and I feel like more often than not im getting fisted off the edge. Also I feel as in 1.9 its more about armor and weapons then skill because as long as they both have good aim and timed hits its about armor and weapons. As in 1.8 a good combo can even the field.
Agreed, people are saying 1.9 pvp is strategic and skilful, its not at all. All you do is click every few seconds and aim and walk around the player. In 1.8 you can do A LOT of stuff, for example, rodding, strafing and w tapping. I believe 1.8 is more strategic.

EDIT: As slipperyEJ said, in 1.9 pvp, you just need good aim and movement, and you'll a god :L

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom