Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Probably tower defence, Some games just take a lot of time and I don't really like it. Sometimes 1 game of it fine though! But I like all the other ones so then tower defence comes last place ;p.

Reactions: meliodas9463808

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
PvP, because I can't.
Lol okay cool XD

Cubecraft

Probly eggwars though because you have to wear trousers and as a skywars player this feels wrong
Fair enough lol
Vqlah said:
Probably tower defence, Some games just take a lot of time and I don't really like it. Sometimes 1 game of it fine though! But I like all the other ones so then tower defence comes last place ;p.
Thats cool bro ;)
K cool ;)
BesottedPotato said:
Unpopular Opinion: Eggwars, I hate gathering things just to lose it all and start back up from scratch, while everyone else is stacked. Would rather just die and hop into a new game. :L
Yeah thats a fair point ;)
Jiivan said:
If you want to know my least favourite CubeCraft games, read the post I made in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-is-your-favourite-game.280773/
Pretty interesting lol and its soooo long XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rima

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Lol okay cool XD
Fair enough lol
Thats cool bro ;)
K cool ;)
Yeah thats a fair point ;)
Pretty interesting lol and its soooo long XD

Hi! Please do not farm-message, which is posting more useless messages successively, or just sending few replies too, please avoid doing this as you will end up resulting in a fourms punishment.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'm not gonna say Tower Defence because I haven't played enough to give an opinion, so I'd say Lucky Islands. I do like Lucky Islands but I feel like it's a SkyWars game with less loot and longer games. Don't hate me please.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think most people would say the game they don't know how to play as their least favourite like a lot of people say tower defence, to enjoy it you need to know how to play it f:V

I've tried quake craft a lot of times and don't exactly get it so I guees that's my least favourite xD better question would be most favourite tho

• Haha

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't like assassinations that much, I've tried to play it many times but I really don't get how it works xD
I know you have to collect coins and such, but I always get killed by players who already have way more stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom