Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Probably tower defence, Some games just take a lot of time and I don't really like it. Sometimes 1 game of it fine though! But I like all the other ones so then tower defence comes last place ;p.

Reactions: meliodas9463808

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
PvP, because I can't.
Lol okay cool XD

Cubecraft

Probly eggwars though because you have to wear trousers and as a skywars player this feels wrong
Fair enough lol
Vqlah said:
Probably tower defence, Some games just take a lot of time and I don't really like it. Sometimes 1 game of it fine though! But I like all the other ones so then tower defence comes last place ;p.
Thats cool bro ;)
K cool ;)
BesottedPotato said:
Unpopular Opinion: Eggwars, I hate gathering things just to lose it all and start back up from scratch, while everyone else is stacked. Would rather just die and hop into a new game. :L
Yeah thats a fair point ;)
Jiivan said:
If you want to know my least favourite CubeCraft games, read the post I made in this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-is-your-favourite-game.280773/
Pretty interesting lol and its soooo long XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rima

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Lol okay cool XD
Fair enough lol
Thats cool bro ;)
K cool ;)
Yeah thats a fair point ;)
Pretty interesting lol and its soooo long XD

Hi! Please do not farm-message, which is posting more useless messages successively, or just sending few replies too, please avoid doing this as you will end up resulting in a fourms punishment.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'm not gonna say Tower Defence because I haven't played enough to give an opinion, so I'd say Lucky Islands. I do like Lucky Islands but I feel like it's a SkyWars game with less loot and longer games. Don't hate me please.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think most people would say the game they don't know how to play as their least favourite like a lot of people say tower defence, to enjoy it you need to know how to play it f:V

I've tried quake craft a lot of times and don't exactly get it so I guees that's my least favourite xD better question would be most favourite tho

• Haha

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't like assassinations that much, I've tried to play it many times but I really don't get how it works xD
I know you have to collect coins and such, but I always get killed by players who already have way more stuff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom