Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game do you like? Enter in the comments why!

• Snowman Survival

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Present Rush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like each of them

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florisss

Sep 10, 2017
the Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCraft-members!

I ask you a question: Which game do you like more?
Please answer it!

A. I like Snowman Survival, because ....

B. I like Present Rush, because ....

C. I like each of them, because ....

D. I don't like them, because ....

I hope you will like this thread,
and if you choose something, you
must say in the comments why!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Why is this is the Suggestion forum page?
@AnimalTamer1 or @ChaosConjurer move?
On-topic:
Tbh I like all of them, but I like Snowman survival the best because its new and fun. Present rush has already been here last year and year before so no much fun, but happy to see it come every year.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like Snowman Survival because it feels like the spiritual successor to 'Hide and Seek'. Except, it eliminates the two biggest complaints that plagued 'Hide and Seek', being that camping was the only path to victory, and that it went on too long. Also, this game makes you feel awesome when you're last alive and have all sorts of power-ups at your disposal. One mistake, you're dead. Play perfectly despite the tension, and you'll be showered with medals.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I like Xbox games the most, as the game on xbox comes with different features like graphics and high end softwares etc.. Recently While searching for the subscriptions I came across the Press-start site which is renowned in selling the original subscription pre-paid cards online. I would also love to play hero shooter games and action role playing games as well.
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom