Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Parkour is always an option in the game lists - It's been there for around two years, at least, which was when I first started playing CubeCraft games. However, it has always been "In Maintenance". When I first joined, UHC was also In maintenance, but it came back out of maintenance after a while, however Parkour has never been an option for me to play.

Why is Parkour always unavailable? Is it perhaps a lack of maps, or a feature not working? I just want some clarification on this. It's always bugged me that it's sitting there in the game menu, but it's just redundant.

If there's no answer to this question, that's fine. I just think that it's possible that any problems delaying the maintenance of the parkour server could be helped by the community. I may be the only one out there, but when I joined this server it was because I heard there was Parkour on it. I stayed for Egg Wars, but the fact remains that it was Parkour that drew me to what is now my favourite server, and it's kinda disappointing that the staff haven't even mentioned it, to my knowledge.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
Parkour needed some work done to it so it was put into maintenance. The maintenance team had multiple projects to work on a while ago but I still agree that it's taking too long. I don't know the exact reason why it's taking so long.
Parkour will hopefully get released and if it does hopefully soon.
You will just have to wait and see.

Okay, thanks. just wanted some clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair: