Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Huffin

Jul 10, 2015
I remembered cubecraft for it's awesome game modes. Assassination used to be my favorite of all. But I just recently returned to cubecraft's assassination server and I was kinda surprised. There weren't any chests! I've relogged many times and confirmed with other players that they are missing :( I've re-read the rules and I don't see anything changed. So the chests should still be there, right? If anybody can help clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Sijpieboy

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
I remembered cubecraft for it's awesome game modes. Assassination used to be my favorite of all. But I just recently returned to cubecraft's assassination server and I was kinda surprised. There weren't any chests! I've relogged many times and confirmed with other players that they are missing :( I've re-read the rules and I don't see anything changed. So the chests should still be there, right? If anybody can help clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated.
I've no problem finding chests....

Reactions: Pingu_

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
u can find the chests whilst hopping along rooftops, doing parkour to reach harder places rewards you with higher tier chests. Like a real assassin

Sijpieboy

Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2015
Somewhere in Holland
There are no chests in the whole map, I play assassinations now for 3 months and I know all the chests, but right now there are no chests in the whole map... I think the map needs a restart

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom