ThatOneMCKid

Dec 7, 2016
proof.PNG

ThatOneMCKid

Dec 7, 2016
also i doubt you will be
and good luck banning all hackers
xTurtle has about 200 accounts most of which haven't played on cubecraft
yeah hackers are joining this server too you know this is a circular flow of players and hackers
who would buy 200 accounts...

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
This is a unnecessary, if you don't hack it is ok. You don't need to start creating over 3 threads for it. And if you do create a thread because of this ocassion instead of creating a new one, just edit what you need in that 1 thread instead of creating a new one, I request to lock this thread! :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
This is a unnecessary, if you don't hack it is ok. You don't need to start creating over 3 threads for it. And if you do create a thread because of this ocassion instead of creating a new one, just edit what you need in that 1 thread instead of creating a new one, I request to lock this thread! :)
@Nikooo Necroposting?

N

Nikboo

Please do not bump threads which haven't been replied to for two weeks. This is called necroposting and is against the Cubecraft forum rules.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom