• Lol I had them up since October

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Wth November is way too early man

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I don't celebrate Christmas

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I'm too lazy too set up decorations

• I have a pet and they don't allow decorations (Dang you cat!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I gotta agree with Toonber, we (the Dutchies) celebrate Sinterklaas on December 5th, and it's more appropriate to set up your Christmas tree after that. After all, I'm not the biggest fan of starting with the Christmas stuff too early anyway, because I would be done with the music and the lights already by the time it's actually Christmas if I already started in November :p

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I gotta agree with Toonber, we (the Dutchies) celebrate Sinterklaas on December 5th, and it's more appropriate to set up your Christmas tree after that. After all, I'm not the biggest fan of starting with the Christmas stuff too early anyway, because I would be done with the music and the lights already by the time it's actually Christmas if I already started in November :p
That fair in the country I live we don't really have anything in between Halloween and Christmas so anytime after Halloween is normally considered good.

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Here in Argentina the "official" date to set up your christmas tree and decorations is the 8th of december, then you have to take it off in the 8th of january. But I think everyone should set up everything on the 1st of december, it seems more accurate

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, if I start too soon I get tired of the holiday way too early before it already happenned

zekkqn

Dec 3, 2022
K1
I personally begin to put my Christmas decorations up soon after Thanksgiving. I think that's also typically when the local radio stations begin playing Christmas music.

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like unless you got some other holiday before it (like Sinterklaas) 10th it too late. That just barley over two weeks before Christmas.
Well, it's definitely different for everyone, and personal preferences I suppose. It allows my family and I to get a christmas tree (bought it today) and work around school and work schedules. So probably this year it'll be a bit earlier than the 10th, although we leave the decorations up for like AGESS after. I'm sadly in school until 23rd Dec ;-;

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom