Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you celebrate Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No but I celebrate... (Explain what you do celebrate)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So for this weekly poll the question is do you celebrate Christmas? And if so what are some good stories you have from around the holidays. i start, when I was younger I have to move from a house that had a chimney to a house that didn't so my parents made this big giant clay key and had me paint it in Christmas colour and put glitter on it. They said it was a "magic key" that Santa would use to get in.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd say the vast majority of the Cubecraft forums community celebrates Christmas. Seeing as Europe has by far the most Cubecraft Players. After Europe I'd say South America has the second highest player base and after that I'd say it's North America. Almost every country on these three continents celebrate Christmas.

The forums are also mostly in English, which makes it harder for someone from let's say, Nepal to use the forums. However the forums are still quite diverse, but at the same time, not as diverse as the server itself.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I celebrate Christmas every year with my close family and friends. I usually use Christmas break as a strategic way to get ahead in my school classes/homework lol.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So for this weekly poll the question is do you celebrate Christmas? And if so what are some good stories you have from around the holidays. i start, when I was younger I have to move from a house that had a chimney to a house that didn't so my parents made this big giant clay key and had me paint it in Christmas colour and put glitter on it. They said it was a "magic key" that Santa would use to get in.
I didnt and i dont and i will never celebrate Christmas

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom