SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I've recently posted a suggestion, link:
100% of the ppl have agreed to my suggestion (23 agrees), but it is not yet forwarded because I think it must get 5 more agrees or smth like that, but there is no longer ppl replying to the suggestion to make it alive again and to make it visible to more ppl, am I able to repost it? Or when am I able to repost?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
It seems that your suggestion has been already forwarded, which is great news!
As for the repost rule, I'll state it below.

3.11 - Repeating active or forwarded threads​

Please don't repeat active/forwarded threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity, hasn't been active for 3 weeks, or was not forwarded.

You can bump it to make it appear at the top of all suggestions however that has a rule you have to follow as well.

3.14 - Excessive bumping​

Do not bump a topic more than 2 times. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category or avoid the topic being closed due to inactivity.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems that your suggestion has been already forwarded, which is great news!
As for the repost rule, I'll state it below.

3.11 - Repeating active or forwarded threads​

Please don't repeat active/forwarded threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity, hasn't been active for 3 weeks, or was not forwarded.

You can bump it to make it appear at the top of all suggestions however that has a rule you have to follow as well.

3.14 - Excessive bumping​

Do not bump a topic more than 2 times. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category or avoid the topic being closed due to inactivity.
@Anneum has told me that I can only use "bump" for 2 times per 1 suggestion, and as I understood, am I only able to repost if my suggestion is not forwarded & it has been inactive for more than 3 weeks?

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Bumping and reposting are different things, you can bump a suggestion just by replying to your suggestion.
A repost is just posting the same suggestion again as a post.
So, you can bump a post 2 times, not more, you can repost a thread if it has been inactive for more than 3 weeks and haven't been forwarded or active

Reactions: SoloWarz

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Bumping and reposting are different things, you can bump a suggestion just by replying to your suggestion.
A repost is just posting the same suggestion again as a post.
So, you can bump a post 2 times, not more, you can repost a thread if it has been inactive for more than 3 weeks and haven't been forwarded or active
Thanks for helping!

Reactions: AnolTongi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom