Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your favourite Halloween monster

  • Frankenstein (Monster)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep monsters

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Headless horseman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Comment)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
I thought you were Reesle for a second and I was about to yell at him for stealing the weekly polls! I am glad they are back.

Anyways my answer is Ghost, for no reason really, I just think they're cool.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom