Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your favourite Halloween monster

  • Frankenstein (Monster)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep monsters

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Headless horseman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Comment)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
I thought you were Reesle for a second and I was about to yell at him for stealing the weekly polls! I am glad they are back.

Anyways my answer is Ghost, for no reason really, I just think they're cool.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom