Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Itd be great if yiu gusy could build maps which have eggs in odd places like a separate island .

There could also be methods of transport around the islands which would cost rokens , but definately would not take you to someones base.

Stage hazards would be nice to see as well , spawn falling debris , explosives , flying skull head , those spy movie laser things etc

I dont like some of your newer maps because they lack verticality. Maps like steampunk made use of cobwebs down below so you could sneak into anither base

Construction had giant buildongs for sneaking into enemy bases . The newer maps are more linear instead and dont add to the nimber of potential hameplay elements

PS pls bring back construction and replace the ladders with a piston elevator

Change the tractor beam in area51 into a spiral so we can get back up and make use of the upper space

And pls fix the end map i can go inside the obsidian ball using the chorus fruits and nobody can reach me at all. Not talking about the skywars map im talking about the eggwars map

Add wood anvils and spawn eggs

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The point of eggwars is to be a fairly simple gamemode. If you add map-generated dangers and using tokens to move around and all the other crap you mentioned the game will be insanely complicated and have a steep learning curve. Eggwars is meant to be something a new player can catch onto fairly easily, not have to spend hours learning the very basics.

Also I dont think that spawn eggs have a place in eggwars, eggwars is an elegant game of strategy not a battle of who can spawn the most silverfish and golems like another game on another server, we all know what I'm referring to.

The only thing I really agree with is many maps are rather flat, think treehouse is a cool map because of the height aspect of it, same with the castles on kingdom, and also teaparty. I also think that maps could do with more of a gameplay focus instead of pure aesthetics, underdasea mid comes to mind. Underdasea mid is completely awful for gameplay. Another map is magic, which seems like it isn't flat, but it really is. The only things that aren't flat are purely aesthetic on that map.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Silverfish.. *shivers* the kind if spawn eggs that eggwars needs are horses. They dont ruin the game i feel horses die fast , id just like to majstically slay my foes.parrots? Iron golems dont seem so bd either . About eggwars being a simple game any pleb can learn .. heh nope i dont think so . Before i got really good i played a lot and watched the moneywars videos . It took a while .

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like your suggestion so +1 from me but you added way too many things, suggest simple and small things for eggwars. like silverfish spawn at each island when the game goes longer for 30 minutes etc. Something small like that. Anyway good suggestion.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I like your suggestion so +1 from me but you added way too many things, suggest simple and small things for eggwars. like silverfish spawn at each island when the game goes longer for 30 minutes etc. Something small like that. Anyway good suggestion.
Thank you

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
The point of eggwars is to be a fairly simple gamemode. If you add map-generated dangers and using tokens to move around and all the other crap you mentioned the game will be insanely complicated and have a steep learning curve. Eggwars is meant to be something a new player can catch onto fairly easily, not have to spend hours learning the very basics.

Also I dont think that spawn eggs have a place in eggwars, eggwars is an elegant game of strategy not a battle of who can spawn the most silverfish and golems like another game on another server, we all know what I'm referring to.

The only thing I really agree with is many maps are rather flat, think treehouse is a cool map because of the height aspect of it, same with the castles on kingdom, and also teaparty. I also think that maps could do with more of a gameplay focus instead of pure aesthetics, underdasea mid comes to mind. Underdasea mid is completely awful for gameplay. Another map is magic, which seems like it isn't flat, but it really is. The only things that aren't flat are purely aesthetic on that map.
Why the heck would anybody want a simple game??

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Exactly. I want a game with complex mechanics . As of now bedwars is better than eggwars in terms of items . But bed wars is 1.8 bleh

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Why the heck would anybody want a simple game??
I don't think you realize how simple eggwars actually is. The basic principle of the game is buy stuff, then use this stuff to destroy eggs and kill players. That's it, that's all eggwars is. If you don't like simple games, you should hate eggwars. What makes eggwars interesting is player created strategies, not eggwars itself. Making different types of bridges and covering your egg in different ways and pvp strategies and so on are all player inventions not something that is built into the game. I think you're underestimating what a 'simple game' is, because eggwars fits the bill perfectly and that's the point.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I love simple and basic games that don't have much you have to grasp, too much information can be confusing. Eggwars for example is a fairly simple game with a simple concept which gives players the role of creating (a) strateg(y/ies). By adding new items and overpowered features you limit their possibilities. Some items I do not mind but adding mobs and traps will truly affect how the current gameplay is. By encouraging camping and spamming traps everywhere. It won't be as fun which is why I disagree with this suggestion.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
What do yiu mean op features ? I never suggested anything if that sort (except the machine gun a few days ago, but then they released paintball) if eggwars is so good as a simple game it count be so much better with the suggested features . Minecart systems wont break the game , just allow fast transport for a diamond fee .And eggwars isnt a dimple game anymore anyway, you can thank emerald generators for that. Stage hazards are not defenses. They exist to make the game nore interesting . They shouldnt deal too much damage either. Except maybe some end game stage hazards that appear if the game prgresses too long , idk . The only mob i suggested was the horse , which will die in a single sharp V hit .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
What do yiu mean op features ? I never suggested anything if that sort
, those spy movie laser things
You don't consider these OP? Cause I do.
Minecart systems wont break the game , just allow fast transport for a diamond fee
And cause lag cause it is an entity, not to mention you could create a railroad system to take you to all the spots of the island without any effort and just patrol it while doing something else giving no chance for your enemy to attack.
you can thank emerald generators for that
At the very least it isn't on every map meaning you can just not play the map if you don't want emerald generators.
Stage hazards are not defenses. They exist to make the game nore interesting . They shouldnt deal too much damage either. Except maybe some end game stage hazards that appear if the game prgresses too long , idk
It was not clear in the main post, it seemed like you could place these defences anywhere. May you please go into further detail about this specific piece as I am not 100% sure about what you mean.
The only mob i suggested was the horse , which will die in a single sharp V hit .
Sharp V that is only exclusive to OP mode... Not to mention eggwars is a 'sky-island' based game so horses won't really work unless you create wide bridges and expand your island (depending on map) which will make the games last longer. Don't forget since they won't have any mob AI you could easily place them as a sound trap around your egg, if an enemy hits it you will be alerted by the horse's sound effects.

So far I am not really into this idea in general, if it was a completely different gamemode like speed and normal mode I would be okay with it as I can just not play it.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Ah no when i meNt the lasers i meant them to be an on off thing ,they would set you on fire for 2 seconds on the least Also i didnt mean every spawn egg on the game

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
If horses are not added i wouldnt cate , it just semmed nice

The minecart would obviously have a cooldown .

No anvils. Those were op i shouldnt have mentioned them, but wood? I think wood woukd be a great addition

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Ah no when i meNt the lasers i meant them to be an on off thing ,they would set you on fire for 2 seconds on the least
Can they be placed anywhere ?
If you can I would disagree with having it. Because you could place many of those lasers around your egg to burn your enem(y/ies) who try to attack. You could also put them facing each other making it impossible to turn it on/off.
but wood? I think wood woukd be a great addition
For 1.8 100% NO. In 1.8 you don't have axes so you can't mine wood making players spam it as their defence around the egg.
For 1.9 It wouldn't seem convenient to carry both a sword and an axe (if you're like me and use a sword rather than an axe). Also they will have to remove different crafting recipes like the ability to make a crafting table for example. Or if you plan on adding logs prevent players from crafting planks (which will give them 4).

I say it isn't nice to have a feature on one version but on the other version it doesn't have it (in this case the wood).

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Add an axe in 1.8 then its that simple why would removing a recepie be an issue at all. Its not like its hard to

About having different features: sheilds already exist

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Add an axe in 1.8 then its that simple
It seems simple but in 1.8 the damage an axe does is different than 1.9 , and it wouldn't be nice to have to carry an axe with you as an extra tool with you always is it?
why would removing a recepie be an issue at all
Exploiting. Simple as that.
Players could make a crafting table then take the iron from the iron generator to create iron armor. Create sticks to make tools and weapons for a really cheap price. Could create trapdoors as traps on bridges which isn't really nice. Could create slabs.
Wood has a lot of crafting recipes so it will take a while to remove each and every single one of them.
Its not like its hard to
Don't forget this is a huge server. They have to make sure that it actually works and their is no way around it to craft something. Secondly I doubt it is that easy to just remove a crafting recipe minecraft has to offer.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't like eggwars as a complicated game.
Simple and fun.
I do like some of your ideas, the throwable weapons and even mobs would be cool.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I dont like some of your newer maps because they lack verticality. Maps like steampunk made use of cobwebs down below so you could sneak into anither base
That's called tactic.

PS pls bring back construction and replace the ladders with a piston elevator
The Normal Solo Eggwars map Construction has been removed due to the unpopularity of the map.

Change the tractor beam in area51 into a spiral so we can get back up and make use of the upper space[/QUOTE
The Normal Team Eggwars map Area51 has been removed due to reasons.

And pls fix the end map i can go inside the obsidian ball using the chorus fruits and nobody can reach me at all. Not talking about the skywars map im talking about the eggwars map
I don't know about which map you're talking. Can you maybe provide us a screenshot of it? Or a video?

Wood anvils? Spawn eggs of what?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom