Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well, my short name is "Gedas". (Don't want to say the full name because of the stalkers >.>)
The 001 number came from nowhere. I just used the number "00" in a lot of stuff. But what about 001 I can't remember.

The end.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I don't even know.. After abit of confusuion with accounts (i ended up with 3) i had to think of a name quivkly.. I was eatingh a salad at the time.. So.. Yeah..

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Severe thunderstorm warning in effect for your area, please tak--- sorry, there is no thunderstorm, just a SevereWarning.
That pretty much explains it.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
@Aimee2323 I'd like to know where you got your name :p
Okay..

So, I've been known as Aimee on the internet since I was about 7 because my mum told me way too much about internet security, and my mind interpreted it as everybody is a stalker and/or murderer out to get my information and come and kill me. So, I came up with the name Aimee because when I was about 7 I thought if I said what my real name was, not like my full name, address or anything, but only my first name, that I would be killed. So yeah, paranoid about that, I put my username as Aimee23 on every website I joined because my mind randomly came up with and liked the name Aimee (I think I may have named a teddy or something like that Aimee when I was about 6, but I'm not totally sure, I might have named it Amber, I can't even remember). So, I went as Aimee on the internet and just got used to it. It was basically my second name, I'm used to responding to both Awen and Aimee.. Nobody ever knew my real name since when I was 14 (or 13, I can't even remember). I still find it weird people calling me Awen over the internet, but I'm kinda used to it by now.. The 2323 is because my birthday is on the 23rd of February and Aimee23 was taken so, yea.. I kinda answered the question why my username isn't my real name more than I answered where I got it from but.. I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
i was a pretty chill guy so i called myself TheSimpleMan12. The 12 came from my age when i got the account.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Okay..

So, I've been known as Aimee on the internet since I was about 7 because my mum told me way too much about internet security, and my mind interpreted it as everybody is a stalker and/or murderer out to get my information and come and kill me. So, I came up with the name Aimee because when I was about 7 I thought if I said what my real name was, not like my full name, address or anything, but only my first name, that I would be killed. So yeah, paranoid about that, I put my username as Aimee23 on every website I joined because my mind randomly came up with and liked the name Aimee (I think I may have named a teddy or something like that Aimee when I was about 6, but I'm not totally sure, I might have named it Amber, I can't even remember). So, I went as Aimee on the internet and just got used to it. It was basically my second name, I'm used to responding to both Awen and Aimee.. Nobody ever knew my real name since when I was 14 (or 13, I can't even remember). I still find it weird people calling me Awen over the internet, but I'm kinda used to it by now.. The 2323 is because my birthday is on the 23rd of February and Aimee23 was taken so, yea.. I kinda answered the question why my username isn't my real name more than I answered where I got it from but.. I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway.
And now you're the weird stalker...

So first off I enjoy bacon, a lot. So I had to come up with a name to start my youtube account. (at this point it had nothing to do with minecraft) so I started looking at what bacon was in different languages, I came to russian and it was something like bekom so thats where the last 3 letters comes from, and as a child I was really loud. like REALLY loud. And I was always told to keep the volume down, i used to be called a human megaphone :P so I put volume and Bekom together and got Volkom :D I started YouTube with that name but it was taken so it changed to MultiVolkom (I hate this name very much). My username at the time was Exciting_pancake as a few people know from the whole CCG life thing, I needed to buy another account called Volkom anyway and my friend was obsessing over minecraft; so me being the good guy gave her my account. Buying Volkom I now rule over the internet :D

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
And now you're the weird stalker...

So first off I enjoy bacon, a lot. So I had to come up with a name to start my youtube account. (at this point it had nothing to do with minecraft) so I started looking at what bacon was in different languages, I came to russian and it was something like bekom so thats where the last 3 letters comes from, and as a child I was really loud. like REALLY loud. And I was always told to keep the volume down, i used to be called a human megaphone :p so I put volume and Bekom together and got Volkom :D I started YouTube with that name but it was taken so it changed to MultiVolkom (I hate this name very much). My username at the time was Exciting_pancake as a few people know from the whole CCG life thing, I needed to buy another account called Volkom anyway and my friend was obsessing over minecraft; so me being the good guy gave her my account. Buying Volkom I now rule over the internet :D
I'm not a killer yet though :3.

Reactions: Henry

OneUntaughtTape

Jun 10, 2014
Wouldn't you like to know?
Ok. So my name is actually an anagram of another member on the forums. (Actually, almost an anagram.) I made this account in my spare time, and worked for a long time figuring out the name. I wanted to use all the same letters from my other account, and have everybody guess what it was. I couldn't quite get the name right, so in order to correctly guess who I am, you have to add a y to the letters and rearrange the letters. I hope this makes things interesting... First one to figure out my name gets bragging rights! GO!!!

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Ok. So my name is actually an anagram of another member on the forums. (Actually, almost an anagram.) I made this account in my spare time, and worked for a long time figuring out the name. I wanted to use all the same letters from my other account, and have everybody guess what it was. I couldn't quite get the name right, so in order to correctly guess who I am, you have to add a y to the letters and rearrange the letters. I hope this makes things interesting... First one to figure out my name gets bragging rights! GO!!!
An anagram huh? I give up. Too much thinking ;) No, I'm gonna try, but don't expect much. After all I'm just a peanut.

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
I originally wanted my IGN to be THE_DARK_SHADOW, but that name was taken, so I needed to think of another one. Then an idea popped up in my head, so then I tried to name myself UndeadShadow, but that was taken, so then I thought it needed numbers. I chose 11 because it was how old I was when I made the account. Then I tried to name myself UndeadShadow11 but that was taken, so I named myself Undead_Shadow11. The end :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom