Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Well for my username Catzore is actually the name my brother always uses because HE created it.but when name changes come out im gonna change my user to Catasorous (Cat dinosaur :))

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
My name came from my favorite nascar driver Tony Stewart whos drives #14 hence Ts14 and eagles came from my favorite football team the Philadelphia Eagles

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU????? Sprite is my childhood!!!! Back on subject XD I got my name because I thOught it would be pretty funny If people kept mistaking me for a guy because of my name XD t is working perfectly
but sprite + coke is like the bomb diggity xD

Reactions: SameeraCat

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I like to mix every drinks I can, coke sprite mountain dew powerade ect...

And diet coke is just more unhealthyer xD

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Long story short, in the 7th grade, I dipped some of my hair into boiling, red Kool Aid to dye a streak of my hair. Little did I know that it would not come out for 3 years, but after dying it over with blonde highlights, it faded to pink. So I would use PinkStreak for a lot of my usernames because that is all I could think of. When I created my IGN, I wanted to add some pizzazz to my name, so I added the 3 in place of the "e". And thus, "PinkStr3ak" was born.

*The pink streak in my hair is still there to this day, just less noticeable.

Holy potatoes. Where's my Kool Aid!

As for my username, I think I was like 8 years old when I got it, so a decade passed with this as my username now, I can't quite remember really, lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom