Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
I used to go by ebrit1 all the time awhile ago, and that's what my minecraft name became. Looking back on it, I wish I'd chosen something more interesting, seeing as how my online name was just pieces of my real life one. In the more recent years, I've taken a liking to being Mr. Peanut for everything (hence my forums name came into birth. I may as well have kept it ebrit1, because now nobody knows who I am in game xD) Funny thing is, I became Mr. Peanut for three reasons. Firstly, my father was always called peanut when he was a kid, secondly, Peanuts are awesome, and thirdly, something related to peanuts is a play on my last name as well. (Good luck figuring that out. If you manage to find me out, I will be more impressed than creeped out you found out who I was... On second thought, I would get creeped out as well. ;D) Well, happy hunting you internet stalkers!

Reactions: PinkStr3ak

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
I used to go by ebrit1 all the time awhile ago, and that's what my minecraft name became. Looking back on it, I wish I'd chosen something more interesting, seeing as how my online name was just pieces of my real life one. In the more recent years, I've taken a liking to being Mr. Peanut for everything (hence my forums name came into birth. I may as well have kept it ebrit1, because now nobody knows who I am in game xD) Funny thing is, I became Mr. Peanut for three reasons. Firstly, my father was always called peanut when he was a kid, secondly, Peanuts are awesome, and thirdly, something related to peanuts is a play on my last name as well. (Good luck figuring that out. If you manage to find me out, I will be more impressed than creeped out you found out who I was... On second thought, I would get creeped out as well. ;D) Well, happy hunting you internet stalkers!
Let the games... begin!

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Cuz I'm a huntchu down

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Every word you type makes me happy.

Reactions: Catzilla24
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom