Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
My real name is Björn, but you could't use the "ö" in minecraft so I used o instead. I pit "97" at the end because its my favourite soccer number. And with the small amount of creativity I have inside my skull I made up bjornebjorn97 :D . Hope you enjoyed the long well explained biography about my name :)

speedcrafter64

Nov 27, 2013
My Computer, My Room
My name is kind of a long story (lel jk its not i lied to u all)
When I was liek 10 or something i got this happy meal from mcdonalds and it had some name on it which then inspired me to make my own name, speedwire. i then created my own transformers character and drew it a lot... (i LOVED transformers at the time and still do :D except now i also love docotor who, breaking bad, LoZ, i think thats it) then my mom said i could get minecraft so i entered speedwire but that was taken :( so i changed it to something more minecraft-y by changing the "wire" to "crafter" and that was taken as well so i again changed it by adding 64 as you can only hold 64 in a stack of blocks. ok maybe it kinda was a long story xD

Reactions: Nat

CaTz1

Apr 21, 2014
In a place I no longer recognize.
When i was creating my account i was sharing one with my brother (until he got his own) i liked cats and he liked dogs so i tried catsdogs it was taking. Then i tried cats_dogs it was already taking. So a few weeks later i was working on binary code hence the "1100" so i tried cats_dogs1100 and thats how i got my name.

Reactions: SameeraCat
D

Deleted member 8554

The story of mine is that a couple years back, I watched a video called Hamlet the Mini Pig: Goes Down the Stairs. I became interested in the little pig, and proceeded to see if there were any more videos with him in it, and sure enough, there was. The person who uploaded them was called Piggygirl2010. Years later, when I started playing Minecraft, I thought about that name, and thought it described me well, so I entered the username Piggygirl, but apparently that was already taken, so I just added the random 120 on the back.

Reactions: Pokemon

SameeraCat

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2014
London
Well, its complicated you see. My actual name is Sameera [Sam as I prefer] and I love cats so I just threw my name in followed by cat, and that's how the name SameeraCat was born.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom