Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
Hmm what would I do... I KNOW ok this is gonna be a long story
First I would go to school and slap everyone that i hate, I'd go to my crush say sup, kiss her and run, I would then go rob gamestop and just be proud of having lots of games, then I would drive to the airport and steal a jet, I would fly all the way to Italy and eat some pasta cause ya know why not, then I would get in another jet and fly to Britain and track down my British friends (too many to name) and I would say if you don't want to die get on the plane (that is currently sitting on top of their houses) I would then fly with them to all da cool places in the world, finally when it starts to become night and the world is almost over I turn back and look at them with a tear in my eye and say HOPE ONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TO FLY THIS THING, and I would jump out and parachute onto a island that has a house with wifi, air conditioning, food, and a xbox and i would live out my final moments doing the dumbest things ever on GTA5. And thus I would be swallowed up by the sea and realize I am a son of Poseidon and I would be alive and I would watch everyone die. Now you might think that's sad cause I'm alone now, I got my fish friends. Tom, Bob, and Luis, are nice people. Anyway I would swim around the world with Tom, Bob, and Luis, and we would take pity on all the idiots that died. That'r right @crossbow_hunter I'm calling you out. Anyway worlds over yall are dead I aint Cya

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Hmm what would I do... I KNOW ok this is gonna be a long story
First I would go to school and slap everyone that i hate, I'd go to my crush say sup, kiss her and run, I would then go rob gamestop and just be proud of having lots of games, then I would drive to the airport and steal a jet, I would fly all the way to Italy and eat some pasta cause ya know why not, then I would get in another jet and fly to Britain and track down my British friends (too many to name) and I would say if you don't want to die get on the plane (that is currently sitting on top of their houses) I would then fly with them to all da cool places in the world, finally when it starts to become night and the world is almost over I turn back and look at them with a tear in my eye and say HOPE ONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TO FLY THIS THING, and I would jump out and parachute onto a island that has a house with wifi, air conditioning, food, and a xbox and i would live out my final moments doing the dumbest things ever on GTA5. And thus I would be swallowed up by the sea and realize I am a son of Poseidon and I would be alive and I would watch everyone die. Now you might think that's sad cause I'm alone now, I got my fish friends. Tom, Bob, and Luis, are nice people. Anyway I would swim around the world with Tom, Bob, and Luis, and we would take pity on all the idiots that died. That'r right @crossbow_hunter I'm calling you out. Anyway worlds over yall are dead I aint Cya
Lol that's nice, wut about me! xD :p

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
If my whole plans goes bad then I'll just grab a deckchair and watch the sunset with everyone who wants to join me :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom