Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ts14eagles

Dec 1, 2013
Hmm what would I do... I KNOW ok this is gonna be a long story
First I would go to school and slap everyone that i hate, I'd go to my crush say sup, kiss her and run, I would then go rob gamestop and just be proud of having lots of games, then I would drive to the airport and steal a jet, I would fly all the way to Italy and eat some pasta cause ya know why not, then I would get in another jet and fly to Britain and track down my British friends (too many to name) and I would say if you don't want to die get on the plane (that is currently sitting on top of their houses) I would then fly with them to all da cool places in the world, finally when it starts to become night and the world is almost over I turn back and look at them with a tear in my eye and say HOPE ONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TO FLY THIS THING, and I would jump out and parachute onto a island that has a house with wifi, air conditioning, food, and a xbox and i would live out my final moments doing the dumbest things ever on GTA5. And thus I would be swallowed up by the sea and realize I am a son of Poseidon and I would be alive and I would watch everyone die. Now you might think that's sad cause I'm alone now, I got my fish friends. Tom, Bob, and Luis, are nice people. Anyway I would swim around the world with Tom, Bob, and Luis, and we would take pity on all the idiots that died. That'r right @crossbow_hunter I'm calling you out. Anyway worlds over yall are dead I aint Cya

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Hmm what would I do... I KNOW ok this is gonna be a long story
First I would go to school and slap everyone that i hate, I'd go to my crush say sup, kiss her and run, I would then go rob gamestop and just be proud of having lots of games, then I would drive to the airport and steal a jet, I would fly all the way to Italy and eat some pasta cause ya know why not, then I would get in another jet and fly to Britain and track down my British friends (too many to name) and I would say if you don't want to die get on the plane (that is currently sitting on top of their houses) I would then fly with them to all da cool places in the world, finally when it starts to become night and the world is almost over I turn back and look at them with a tear in my eye and say HOPE ONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TO FLY THIS THING, and I would jump out and parachute onto a island that has a house with wifi, air conditioning, food, and a xbox and i would live out my final moments doing the dumbest things ever on GTA5. And thus I would be swallowed up by the sea and realize I am a son of Poseidon and I would be alive and I would watch everyone die. Now you might think that's sad cause I'm alone now, I got my fish friends. Tom, Bob, and Luis, are nice people. Anyway I would swim around the world with Tom, Bob, and Luis, and we would take pity on all the idiots that died. That'r right @crossbow_hunter I'm calling you out. Anyway worlds over yall are dead I aint Cya
Lol that's nice, wut about me! xD :p

JirdTheNird

Sep 9, 2014
If my whole plans goes bad then I'll just grab a deckchair and watch the sunset with everyone who wants to join me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom