Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I witnessed the fall of two great kingdoms: the Lifeboat Forums and the Hive Forums.

The first kingdom was once a powerful, mighty realm. It had people from all walks of life, and they needn't fear for it was protected by its great army; One could even say that it was the successor of Rome itself.

However, the rulers were too complacent and never saw the disaster that will soon befall the kingdom. The people's riches were squandered, and the kingdom inevitably fell from poverty.

The second kingdom is where I went to next. It was prosperous, people lavished in their boundless riches and ever-flowing ambrosia. However, it was ruled by tyrants, and its soldiery were indifferent.

How are people able to enjoy their own riches when the rulers themselves bar them from their right to do things as they please?

People were subjected under the cruel rule of a tyrant's iron fist. They have revolted in the past however unsuccessful as they were no match with the kingdom's armies. People had enough with tyrants ruling for millennia, and thus they found peace in faraway lands, out of the ruthless kingdom's reach.

Years have passed since I left the two kingdoms. I now find solace under the promise of a new nation's protection, however, I fear that one day, it shall fall with the rest... although nobody could deny that this eventuality will happen sometime in the future.

TL;DR: I used to be a part of the Lifeboat forums for an extremely short period of time before it shut down due to financial issues, as well as the Hive because I got banned over a joke and the staff disagreed with what we as a community thought. Eventually, the Hive implemented a change that deleted all the community related discussions and creations, making it a reports-only site and causing every active member to quit the server as a whole. wyd if cubecraft does the same thing?

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I witnessed the fall of two great kingdoms: the Lifeboat Forums and the Hive Forums.

The first kingdom was once a powerful, mighty realm. It had people from all walks of life, and they needn't fear for it was protected by its great army; One could even say that it was the successor of Rome itself.

However, the rulers were too complacent and never saw the disaster that will soon befall the kingdom. The people's riches were squandered, and the kingdom inevitably fell from poverty.

The second kingdom is where I went to next. It was prosperous, people lavished in their boundless riches and ever-flowing ambrosia. However, it was ruled by tyrants, and its soldiery were indifferent.

How are people able to enjoy their own riches when the rulers themselves bar them from their right to do things as they please?

People were subjected under the cruel rule of a tyrant's iron fist. They have revolted in the past however unsuccessful as they were no match with the kingdom's armies. People had enough with tyrants ruling for millennia, and thus they found peace in faraway lands, out of the ruthless kingdom's reach.

Years have passed since I left the two kingdoms. I now find solace under the promise of a new nation's protection, however, I fear that one day, it shall fall with the rest... although nobody could deny that this eventuality will happen sometime in the future.

TL;DR: I used to be a part of the Lifeboat forums for an extremely short period of time before it shut down due to financial issues, as well as the Hive because I got banned over a joke and the staff disagreed with what we as a community thought. Eventually, the Hive implemented a change that deleted all the community related discussions and creations, making it a reports-only site and causing every active member to quit the server as a whole. wyd if cubecraft does the same thing?
I go to discord to search the problem

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him

Don't say that :0

Reactions: Desiderata

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Love the lore, well done!

If the Forums shut down I would be disappointed and probably mad too;
The good thing is that the staff here is very supportive and CubeCraft is a well-populated server with a good community, so I don't think that would happen

Reactions: Desiderata

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
If these Forums would shut down, I’d be beyond upset myself.

We have our own little community here that consists of awesome people and the Forums help provide a place to collect each others’ thoughts, ideas and creations. Obviously the official Discord is also a thing, but I would miss the personal yet professional vibe from suggestion threads and we get to hear about all updated in detail.

It’s our duty as members to keep it up and running. :)

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
1700179575083.png

and stop arguing about cubecraft 1.19

• Haha
Reactions: Fesa and Desiderata

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I would have 0 social media accounts remaining if it got shut down. Also, I would lose contact with all of the amazing people in this community that I regularly see on the Forums. Ahh this community is so wonderful!
I would also be way less active than I already am on the Cubecraft server itself.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They

I forgot to reply to this one lmao

I guess I'll move on quite easily, I'm used to forum sites like these shutting down

if ever, I'd just probably continue on with my life and responsibilities in real life

but one thing's for sure, I'm still going to be sad because of how much nicer the community here is (the server as well... to an extent)

I might initiate in creating a discord server dedicated to the forums community once the site goes down or when everyone wants to, just give me a go signal for this one

(I might be adding you guys on discord though, but I'm pretty inactive there lmao)

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom