Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello!

I’m bored. So I am making this thread.

I would like to hear your best egg wars game! What made this game so memorable?

For me personally, my best game was either my 1000th or 2000th win when me and my duo decided to play hardcore for fun. We had a 30 minute game and basically won with no kills. Everybody ended up leaving because no one likes hardcore and they kept falling in the void. Was also very satisfying to hit that number. I plan on making it tradition every 1000 wins. I’m 90 wins from 3000 now so I’m excited to play hardcore for fun again lol!

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Prob yesterday, when I had to go against a team of 4 sweats. They rushed in with 0 armour and diamond pickaxes. They knew how to combo and I was on mobile so i basically died. My teamate (shoutout to Makiyame) dropped on their base and had like 2 hearts. He destoyed the egg like 2 milliseconds before his death. After that, they werent expecting a naked man with a pick to drop downm and i managed to kill one with my pick. Later, all 3 of them were sitting on a bridge. They hadd a pillar on the bridge and I was behind it. As soon as they destroyed it, I uncrouched and knocked 2 of 3 off, tehy werent expecting that, then the last guy said "spare me" and I just knocked him off while he was typing xDDDDD, then to add insult to injury, Boom! We won, and I hit lvl 28! xd

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Maybe it was just this one game where I went full hard core and all i did was just rush everyone in a circle successfully with no breaks. It just reminded me of how much skill all these youtubers have because it's harder than it looks.

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
Maybe it was just this one game where I went full hard core and all i did was just rush everyone in a circle successfully with no breaks. It just reminded me of how much skill all these youtubers have because it's harder than it looks.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I had so many memorable best eggwars games. But I think the best one was when I was in a game and nobody was fighting each other because they were doing an obsidian challenge. I did not want to do it, so I rushed and killed everyone in my game without diamonds or more strong gear.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
I think the best game (at least for my team) was with @TwoFace against ILM Bisconator and BlairIsVibin. Bisconator got our Egg so fast, we werent rly prepared for that. then we defended our life about 5 times in a 2v2, all we could do was rebuying gaps and repairing our armor. The sad thing was that a random noticed us and wanted to snack us eery time after Bisco and Blair came. In one situation, I was jsut changing armor, and he killed me while I was naked. TwoFace then bought relplacement armor and tried to get out of his base, and he could manage it. sadly, he was running out of armor, and he told that in the chat. Blair was soo kind and let him buy food, then TwoFace was able to get their egg and to 2v1 them surprisingly. That was just an euphoric moment, after I died we never expected to win that. In the end there also was a hacker, but he was no challenge ^^

What did I learn there? dont take off your full armor! ^^

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
One of the best I've had was where my team and egg had all been wiped out and I only just managed to limp back to base and hold off a team of 4 until I managed to get fully back up to full armour etc knowing that any moment they were all going to ender-pearl over... and when they do I managed to evade them, kill a couple of them then get to their base, blow their bridge (to stop the other two getting back), kill their egg and then slowly pick them off one by one (one of them had spare full kit so was already tooled up by the time I got to their base) ensuring there was never an opportunity for more than two players to fight me at any time. Very satisfying win.

Another was earlier, a really good player was just constantly applying pressure to get our egg... all of my team had fallen by the wayside (or gotten bored and left) but this guy and his two teammates just kept coming.. I killed them over and over. Eventually they got the egg but I managed to kill them. I managed to rush their base. The really good player was back to full armour but didn't have a bow.. fought him killed him and his teammate again and got their egg. Managed to dispatch them both and the good game was only spoiled by their 3rd teammate cheating by hiding inside a balloon and impossible to get to. Ended up making an Obs TNT cradle against the side where he was and eventually wore him down through the wall... that was a nice win.

For me all the best ones are when you meet really good players who are clever with tactics for getting to you.

niagapahc

Jul 17, 2020
not saying for privacy
Here's my best game:
it was teams of two, i was in a call with my friend(who was on my team) and the map was forest.
right at the start i destroyed our neighbor, green, who had only one player so it was pretty easy. soon, i went and destroyed light blue, who again had only one player. he had a bridge to the middle so i went there. i thought id destroy yellow as they were the only team left with an egg, but that mission failed and i died. there were only three teams left now: us(i think red), yellow, and purple(who had no egg). yellow was attacking purple a lot so i build directly to yellow(which was like 200 blocks). my first destroy attempt didn't go well as i fell of the tree i was standing on. the second attempt succeeded. yellow then came towards our island from my direct bridge. only one of them(with leather armor) came, as the other was attacking purple. i panicked and went to our bridge. the yellow person then towered up so i couldn't reach him, but then he just fell in the void. the other lost the battle against purple, so now there were only 2 teams. purple then started building to our bridge to green. they were full iron armor, and we didn't have a single diamond. they did a mistake of bridging, though, as my friend knocked one of them in the void with his hand. the other then came to our bridge. i hit him once, which knocked the purple back a bit. but i also got hit, so i was about 6 blocks far away from him. then my brother ran and knocked him off, eliminating purple and us winning the game.
that's another reason i build another bridge when I'm destroying someone

May 19, 2020
under the sea
I usually play skywars, but i remember an exciting match with a trash talker. I was playing duos, op, on a summer map. I was playing with a less experienced friend, so i decided to break the eggs of the teams beside us so they won't get our egg and it went well and i eliminated both teams. Since i still had leather armour and stone sword, i decided to farm some diamonds/gold at the centre of the map but there was already someone with a diamond sword at the centre. I got killed multiple times but i keep going back. Eventually, someone broke her egg and i managed to kill her by chucking gaps and hitting her (still with leather gear and stone sword). Then she started saying rude stuff like "our team is the best" and "that girl is stupid". At that point there was only us and her teammate left (we still have our egg). Her teammate was a leaderboard player so i was kinda worried we might lose, but we got some decent gear and he has a iron sword and leather armor. He then decided to rush our egg but i killed him before he did since he had bad gear and sword. Soooooooo we won. I probably remembered this match because i was happy to prove to the trash talker that their team isn't the best after all :D.

There's one more when i'am still in the proses of learning pvp. I was playing teams of 4 with randos and they all rushed everyone's egg at the very beginning of the game. No one had gaps and gear(apart from leather gear and stone sword). I followed them and tried my best to help. I think we won within 5 minutes.

Reactions: wxzzrd

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Hello!

I’m bored. So I am making this thread.

I would like to hear your best egg wars game! What made this game so memorable?

For me personally, my best game was either my 1000th or 2000th win when me and my duo decided to play hardcore for fun. We had a 30 minute game and basically won with no kills. Everybody ended up leaving because no one likes hardcore and they kept falling in the void. Was also very satisfying to hit that number. I plan on making it tradition every 1000 wins. I’m 90 wins from 3000 now so I’m excited to play hardcore for fun again lol!
When i beat you :) (you're amazing at the game and better than me tho so like)

XGamesMC

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2020
I almost always play without armor, just pickaxe, blocks and food, without a doubt my best game, once I match up with all campers in the game and also 2 hackers and my partner quit when I run out of eggs, without armor and without pickaxes. Diamond managed to break all the eggs of the game and kill most of them (including hackers) the last one was a full iron that I think I played on PC, I was chasing for 15 minutes until finally he fell into a 2-block pente of wide, I don't know how it happened but I felt the biggest laugh of all my life playing minecraft, it was great, (the guy got so angry that he sent me a message on xbox XDDD)

Attachments

• bandicam 2020-09-11 23-25-41-794.jpg
    bandicam 2020-09-11 23-25-41-794.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: AceMelinda

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
I almost always play without armor, just pickaxe, blocks and food, without a doubt my best game, once I match up with all campers in the game and also 2 hackers and my partner quit when I run out of eggs, without armor and without pickaxes. Diamond managed to break all the eggs of the game and kill most of them (including hackers) the last one was a full iron that I think I played on PC, I was chasing for 15 minutes until finally he fell into a 2-block pente of wide, I don't know how it happened but I felt the biggest laugh of all my life playing minecraft, it was great, (the guy got so angry that he sent me a message on xbox XDDD)
Amazing story

Reactions: XGamesMC

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Here's my best game:
it was teams of two, i was in a call with my friend(who was on my team) and the map was forest.
right at the start i destroyed our neighbor, green, who had only one player so it was pretty easy. soon, i went and destroyed light blue, who again had only one player. he had a bridge to the middle so i went there. i thought id destroy yellow as they were the only team left with an egg, but that mission failed and i died. there were only three teams left now: us(i think red), yellow, and purple(who had no egg). yellow was attacking purple a lot so i build directly to yellow(which was like 200 blocks). my first destroy attempt didn't go well as i fell of the tree i was standing on. the second attempt succeeded. yellow then came towards our island from my direct bridge. only one of them(with leather armor) came, as the other was attacking purple. i panicked and went to our bridge. the yellow person then towered up so i couldn't reach him, but then he just fell in the void. the other lost the battle against purple, so now there were only 2 teams. purple then started building to our bridge to green. they were full iron armor, and we didn't have a single diamond. they did a mistake of bridging, though, as my friend knocked one of them in the void with his hand. the other then came to our bridge. i hit him once, which knocked the purple back a bit. but i also got hit, so i was about 6 blocks far away from him. then my brother ran and knocked him off, eliminating purple and us winning the game.
that's another reason i build another bridge when I'm destroying someone
Hi, please avoid necroposting, this is when someone replies to thread that hasn't been active for 3 weeks, they are not allowed to be revived.
-Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom