Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
probably some sort of clutch in bridges, happens pre often so I cant really pinpoint one out

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Destroying 4 leaderboard players with my friends. This was a year ago, and surprisingly, they weren't that good. My old friend who had only been playing Minecraft for around 2 years (only a couple of months on servers) killed them. I almost feel bad because the person she killed was 2nd on CTF leaderboards and it was a completely fair fight. Out of the 3 people I was playing with at the time, only one of them died throughout the entire game. None of those friends were on leaderboards or even close to being on it. We won the game, it was sort of embarrassing for the LB players.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
I play bridge a lot and one time I was getting bow spammed and I got hit off I clutched and shifted and the didn't know I was there then I towered up and hit them off from behind( while they were bow spamming my friends)and scored

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom