Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I also got a cape. (The 'C' from CubeCraftGames ;))

Also why should CubeCraft banning a mod that sells capes. :p
Nice! I totally should do something like that too, but I dont want to lose my chicken tho. (Chickens are my life) ima think about this :D.

Reactions: Koe369

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hello, I want to make this thread because some people don't know what mods are allowed. So hopefully this will help you! Remember for the Mods that are allowed you need Forge, except optfine. All these mod links are versions of 1.8!

Minecraft forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/

Mods that are allowed:

Damage Indicator: http://minecraftsix.com/damage-indicators-mod/ ( This site has a lot of ads so watch out for that )
Damage Indicator is a mod that people use for PvP. The mod shows how much hearts/hp your opponent has. This mod is also great with catching hackers, because you get a lock on your opponent, so you can see his name bigger.

- Disadvantage: You will probably focus more on your opponents hearts than on yours.

Fps booster: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-betterfps-performance-improvements-1-8-8-1-8
Fps booster is a simple mod that boost your fps, although it is not much, good for PvP

Armor/Weapons Status Hud: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225564-armorstatushud/2231812
This is a simple mod that is used for PvP, this mod allows you to see your armor/weapon durability on the top left, or other positions on your screen. ( Also potion effects you're using )

Optifine: http://minecraftsix.com/optifine-hd-mod/ ( This site has a lot of ads so watch out for that )
Optifine is a mod that boost your fps and you can zoom in with it. a lot more options. Also you get a cape =) But that is only for other people that are using optifine too.

Mods/Hacked client that are not allowed and you can get banned for using it:

Minimap:
It is allowed if it doesn't show players!
Minimap is a mod that allows you to have a map on the top right on your screen this is unfair because for example in survival games, you would see your opponents easy. This minimap also has a large range of distance you can see on the map.

Nodus/Hazunni and other hacked client:

This hacked client(s) allows you to have a lot of options to make it more easy for you, for example killaura, antiknockback more speed. This is unfair and not fun for the other players. If you get recorded for using this hacked client(s) you will get a ban for 12 months, so don't use it!

Auto Sprint:

Auto Sprint is a mod that people use to always sprint, although this cost you a lot of food but makes you quicker than others who use control or double w to sprint.

X-Ray & Fly
X-ray is a mod to see all the the rare blocks, this is mostly used for mining, but in skywars you can use it to find your opponent through blocks, also to find chest easy, in hide and sneak to see block moving, although not when the blocks are hidden.

Fly:

Fly is mostly with X-Ray, but you have it with a hacked client too, fly is unfair because you can get teleported for example in skywars, you fly and get back up. It's abusing a glitch, you can't fly when you're in games.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this was usefull =)
If you know more Mods that are allowed tell me!
- Erik

You forgot shaders mod :P

Reactions: Megaaa

XPrimal_DIalgaX

Jul 18, 2015
IKR but does it give the people who use it an advantage compared to the ones who are not? Yes
The question is: 'Is it an unfair advantage?'
Almost everyone has Optifine. If they banned Optifine then many people would be banned and for people that have bad computers and can barely play Minecraft with Optifine, they won't wanna play on the Cubecraft server anymore. Basically they would ruin the server by banning Optifine because it is VERY easy to install.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Almost everyone has Optifine. If they banned Optifine then many people would be banned and for people that have bad computers and can barely play Minecraft with Optifine, they won't wanna play on the Cubecraft server anymore. Basically they would ruin the server by banning Optifine because it is VERY easy to install.
Thats it! right there! Totally agree!

Pixxlationn

Jan 23, 2016
Just a tip, I'd recommend not going to sites like www.minecraftsix.com, because they're basically just reposting mods onto their site.
My experience is that curse.com and the Minecraft Forums is where the authors of mods actually post.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I downloaded the 5 zig mod, and was using it and saw the minimap. I uninstalled it straight away as it was really unfair. Good thing i did uninstall it or i would be in big trouble. I did not know that the health indicators were allowed, will definitely look into installing that mod. Thanks for the thread!

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I downloaded the 5 zig mod, and was using it and saw the minimap. I uninstalled it straight away as it was really unfair. Good thing i did uninstall it or i would be in big trouble. I did not know that the health indicators were allowed, will definitely look into installing that mod. Thanks for the thread!
Please don't reply to post older than 2 weeks old.

huzunislayer123

May 9, 2015
What if people are going to use Spook ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the best anticheats don't detect that

oh wait its only for 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Top Bottom