Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Nvm I put armur status hud into it and it crashed back. (I wonna try again but I will know in wich type of file the armor status hud need to be)
Forge makes my MC kinda laggy. Thats why I only use OptiFine
I believe you are able to obtain Optfine and Forge together. You need to go to .minecraft -> versions -> Optfine <version>. Copy the .jar file and paste it in the mods folder and it _should_ work.

XPrimal_DIalgaX

Jul 18, 2015
my favourite mod is "fps booster" :D
Is there a way to combine fps booster with optifine because fps booster doesn't seem to help or it's not helping as much as optifine. If I can manage to combine them then it will be even better I'm assuming :D

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Amazing thread! And very helpfull too. I use optifine, but I was not sure if it actually was allowed... :D Now I am! Thanks!

Reactions: Koe369

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Why shouldn't Optfine allowed? It doesn't give you an advantage. (Only gives you more FPS)
And the zoom, thats what I was a little scared of, its nothing compared to hacked clients like wurst and metro. But you can see what weapon people are holding, and if there is someone in the center, or what he is doing. (I hope that the CCteam wont bann optifine after this post :D)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
And the zoom, thats what I was a little scared of, its nothing compared to hacked clients like wurst and metro. But you can see what weapon people are holding, and if there is someone in the center, or what he is doing. (I hope that the CCteam wont bann optifine after this post :D)
They shouldn't ban Optifine. Many players use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂