Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dronade

Novice Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wales, UK
There's been tons (mostly cause my attention span lol) but TF2, Animal Crossing City Folk, Combat of Giants Dinosaurs/Dragons, Club Penguin and Modern Warfare 2, to name a few.

Ive been playing minecraft since 2013 when i had PE, and then 2014 was when i got java.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So, before I bought minecraft back in 2016 I played some other games on the wii or nintendo.
Those were offline games which I didn't play a lot. But as I already said, I played a game before minecraft a lot...

It's called: Fishao

I'm playing this game since 2014 and I'm almost playing it 6 years. (Since I was 8)
I had some breaks since I bought minecraft but I kept going back to this cool game! :)

(Click on the image for full screen picture)
View attachment 162633

What is your OG (original) game which you played a lot before you played minecraft?
And how long are you playing minecraft already?
(I'm playing it for around 4 years on java edition but before I had the PE lite edition :))
And I literally started on CubeCraft :)

I'm pretty curious about the game(s) you played before you started playing on cubecraft/minecraft. :)
I don’t really know. There is one game where I keep coming back for and that is Minecraft. I like this game so mutch.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
It's incredible but true, my original game is call of duty and gta v. One day I wanted to buy my first minecrafr account and then I fell in love with minecraft =)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My first ever major game was Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005), my dad had bought it and never played it, when I was maybe 4-5 he was like, here take this, I still have it to this day and its arguably the best star wars game to date.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I played a mobile game called fishies when i was 4-5 (2009) and It was a game where you needed to feed your fish and keep them alive. But it sadly got its final update and all my fish went away forever :(. But i eventually bought a fishtank, so it kinda worked out.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
So, before I bought minecraft back in 2016 I played some other games on the wii or nintendo.
Those were offline games which I didn't play a lot. But as I already said, I played a game before minecraft a lot...

It's called: Fishao

I'm playing this game since 2014 and I'm almost playing it 6 years. (Since I was 8)
I had some breaks since I bought minecraft but I kept going back to this cool game! :)

(Click on the image for full screen picture)
View attachment 162633

What is your OG (original) game which you played a lot before you played minecraft?
And how long are you playing minecraft already?
(I'm playing it for around 4 years on java edition but before I had the PE lite edition :))
And I literally started on CubeCraft :)

I'm pretty curious about the game(s) you played before you started playing on cubecraft/minecraft. :)
My OG name is Jukaido and has always been Jukaido. It was a nickname my parents gave me since it was a mixture of my 3 names. I loved it and used it since I was born basically. My parents even call me it sometimes. If you check my namemc page you will notice a name change since someone had changed my name without my permission and then the name Jukaido was taken already so I had the temporary name of JukaidoOnWii.

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
I've only Played Minecraft Since 2014, I should have Bought it in 2009, When it was first Released.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom