Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
No chance at all that I'll get selected, just because of 1 dumb game where I completely messed everything up, appeal denied, staffs hate me, yay great
I started Cubecrafting a while ago which made me look really dumb. >.>
Same thoughts over here, don't worry xd.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
No chance at all that I'll get selected, just because of 1 dumb game where I completely messed everything up, appeal denied, staffs hate me, yay great
You never know. But like @Tacosbefriends said: some people try to look as "perfect" as they can be just to enter the staff team. You just had a human reaction - not sure what you did - but everyone makes mistakes in their life. Don't worry about it, just stay yourself. It's not because they denied that you are never going to be a helper. Everything is possible.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Fortunately, however, some of the people mentioned in this thread are actually pretty quality candidates. I'm a bit disappointed that some haven't applied, but then again, not everyone wants to be a helper, especially in this current climate.
I guess the fact that Cube is receiving quite a lot of critisizm lately makes people tend to disassociate themselves with Cube, since when a server isn't in a very bright state it makes the community tend to blame not only moderators, but also developers and the management. Some staff members might not want to be affiliated with the critisizm anymore, hence why a lot of moderators have been resigning lately.

This is just my vision on it, but I think that sadly more and more people have been realizing that they don't feel proud at all anymore to be part of the staff team, besides it binds you to certain restrictions of voicing your feedback regarding the server. For example: It would provoke quite an awkward situation if you tell your employees or boss that they're not doing their job correctly. I guess they've resigned so they can voice their honest opinion on certain threads as a simple bystander, not having to worry about what their ''boss or colleagues'' think of their opinion, but of course these aren't the only reasons people resign. They could just simply lose interest or find the job too time consuming.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I guess the fact that Cube is receiving quite a lot of critisizm lately makes people tend to disassociate themselves with Cube, since when a server isn't in a very bright state it makes the community tend to blame not only moderators, but also developers and the management. Some staff members might not want to be affiliated with the critisizm anymore, hence why a lot of moderators have been resigning lately.

This is just my vision on it, but I think that sadly more and more people have been realizing that they don't feel proud at all anymore to be part of the staff team, besides it binds you to certain restrictions of voicing your feedback regarding the server. For example: It would provoke quite an awkward situation if you tell your employees or boss that they're not doing their job correctly. I guess they've resigned so they can voice their honest opinion on certain threads as a simple bystander, not having to worry about what their ''boss or colleagues'' think of their opinion, but of course these aren't the only reasons people resign. They could just simply lose interest or find the job too time consuming.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Me reading this thread:
oBB5Upq.gif

On Topic: I agree with a few of these. Unfortunately, not all applicants appear to be as good as they try to make themselves look. We look at everything from punishment records to chat history to previous experiences on other large servers, and we always finds something that shocks the whole team.

Fortunately, however, some of the people mentioned in this thread are actually pretty quality candidates. I'm a bit disappointed that some haven't applied, but then again, not everyone wants to be a helper, especially in this current climate.

What's wrong with the climate? I know there's global warming, but compared to other countries, it's still pretty decent!

Less nonsense, but still nonsense;

I agree, and yes I'm speaking for myself too, there are actually some people who have the potential to become a staff member, but they don't behave like it. I mean, personally I'd rather have some fun, and yeah, sometimes I mess a bit around with people (including staffmembers, which might shock people that staff members are also just humans and not bots who help you with everything possible or punish you) and rules. And yeah, Cubecraft changes, but most of the nice people are still here and the real old community never really accepted me, because I'm a little kid. Also, what's more fun to make a joke on everything that is somehow related to Blockband? Right! Nothing! See y'all at the next Blockband-nonsense. Also, did you notice that the 9-gag logo is almost a cube logo, but it misses one line? No? I'm still proud of you that you made it to the end of this message!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Salutations peoples, i noticed that i had been called upon.

What's this?

I'll pass all my seven votes to @FartiliciousManChild

I agree with your decision completely. He suits the job perfectly and is a very representative person.

Oh God.

Oh boi - oh boi - oh boi!
yanky doodle! And also: Zoinks! Woaw!
Gee wilikers!

Honestly guys, i completely understand where you're all coming from. I actually totally agree. I'm clearly a superior choice and would be a darn fine representative (and if you don't agree, it's simple, you're just clearly unable to fathom my supreme intellect (don't worry, it's just your genetics ;) It's not your fault for being born with a tiny brain :)) OR are suffering from a severe case of sh*t in your eyes). This just totally blew my socks off. I can't wait to start my wicked epic adventure and proceed to offer my well needed advice and help! Oh smelly willy, i can't wait! I'll be the best helpy boyo you'll ever see from the lands of nowhere.

I will so not not not not not not not not let you down, i pinky swear you on that, i promise.

I like to thank my mom, dad and most importantly, my dog, the one who has never failed me ONCE, to both protecc, attacc, but also, rekscrubs4life24/7-ecc (don't kick dogs). Along with that i'd also like to thank my (so far) unmarried wife and non-existant unborn kids for always being by my side. Such support! ;( It make me emotiotninal. BuT i nEVa cRi (and freeze). And oh golly! I almost forget to mention my precious big boy no one. I think that's it.

Guys. What a jolly surprise! Honestly!

TaNkS GoUYs!

#Geebers-beliebers! #ThisJustBlewMySocksOff! (not wearing socks anymore!!!)
#ADreamComeTrue

(Honestly guys, this means SO MUCH coming from you two! (@CommunistCactus @The First Hokage ) I've never been so unaware of being so aware of the awareness towards my interest in taking this crappy job! You're the best!! XD)

Special thanks to: @WeEaBoO_ @CommandantSlime @CommunistCactus @Berre @FartiliciousManChild @FrankRex @The First Hokage @gamer1512 @Sophiefan001 @big D @ScrumptiousBooty @Sophie @Geert Wilders

Join my discord: #BigBoysOnly5481 (But only the real big boys though ;;) ;))(if you know what i mean)
I'll pick some other fine men there for recruitment, teaching them bois how this job, this craft, is properly done (with me as the obvious example of course).
Only the real men will survive my tests... (and wamen, i respect wamen, pls no hate, thx)

THHNXXX ALL XDDDXXDXD!!!!11!!!1
Your support has been amazing!

Will be expecting my official entree papers to the helper-ranks soon @johncoles ,along with some cash.
Yes John.
You'll have to pay me if you want me to stay. No pay no gain.

As a fellow business man i expect you to understand.

~FartiliciousManChild (aka Epicfartofdoom) Signing out

(Cant wait!!)
spongebob_by_devry12-d63ztgo.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 169486

Haven't really seen them around. Looking at post history, nothing really stands out.

All three of these people seem like they would be good helpers.

I'm not sure if he really want's to be a helper, and all the anti-cubecraft stuff he's said probably isn't good, but if it were up to me I would accept.

@ItsDavey_
Probably the only person on the list that I would see being a staff member in the future.

Please, no.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Haven't really seen them around. Looking at post history, nothing really stands out.

All three of these people seem like they would be good helpers.

I'm not sure if he really want's to be a helper, and all the anti-cubecraft stuff he's said probably isn't good, but if it were up to me I would accept.

Probably the only person on the list that I would see being a staff member in the future.

Please, no.
U forgot me dingus

What bout me¿

Am i a good boi?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
it binds you to certain restrictions of voicing your feedback regarding the server. For example: It would provoke quite an awkward situation if you tell your employees or boss that they're not doing their job correctly.
I actively encourage staff to bring issues they have with other staff, management, or myself to me. I see nothing but downsides to making staff bottle up how they really feel. Obviously, I'm not pleased if a staff member makes a thread titled "CUBE SUX DON'T PLAY HERE," since that's simply unproductive and damaging, but it's foolish to ignore issues and hope they resolve themselves or pretend they're not a concern. Staff who want to resign for this reason should attempt to communicate their issues in a calm and mature manner before making drastic decisions.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
It would provoke quite an awkward situation if you tell your employees or boss that they're not doing their job correctly. I guess they've resigned so they can voice their honest opinion on certain threads as a simple bystander, not having to worry about what their ''boss or colleagues'' think of their opinion, but of course these aren't the only reasons people resign.

Actually I am (as are the rest of management) quite happy to hear people's opinions, both positive and negative. We actively ask for feedback. However giving feedback is a skill that you learn and some people have no idea of how to do it. Just shouting "EVERYTHING IS BAD, IT'S ALL WRONG" is not useful to anyone involved. When providing feedback it's important to persuade the person you are writing to. You'll notice when I am replying to a suggestion I try and start with something positive and then move in to the items I think could be improved. There are lots of good ways to tell people they are "wrong" without just being negative.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom