Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I think they should focus on choosing people who will help the server, talking about languages. However, there are always exceptions for those people who make a great effort helping the community. I'm not going to share my opinion on who should be Helper or not, I think that's private and it shouldn't be shared, although we can actually see who helps and who doesn't.

By the way, good luck to all those people who applied for Helper. ;)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Heyy guys! :D
Twan here with a new thread.

I thought maybe can I make a thread about new Helpers, if you may choose 6 new helpers which 6 deserved people would you choose for a Helper rank? :p

I will choose this 7 deserved people:
@Aerlia
@Zombiepower
@komododragon 2002
@jollow250
@CommunistCactus
@ItsDavey_
@_The13thDoctor_

- Twan / Twania.
Aww that’s sweet.
Anyway, these people deserves a Helper rank :p

@Zombiepower
@jollow250
@Dylaila
@RemiO05
And you :v
I’m actually going to take this seriously :p
Anyone I think these people should have helper.
@RemiO05 @Zombiepower @AFreakingCookie (Hank) @ItsDavey_ @Spuuuni @komododragon 2002 @Sophie
@Berre
jollow and you and zombiepowe
@Twania @ItsDavey_ @RemiO05 @AFreakingCookie (Hank) @LittleYellowLion Thanks for the trust and love <3

I wish to see some helpers who can improve the community by helping out where help is needed. Some of the people I would like to see as a Helper:
@Twania
@ItsDavey_
@DragonLord
@CheatersDontWin
@Tacosbefriends for sure ;)

I also wanna say that if I didn't mention you it isn't because I do not wanna see you as a staff member but it is because I probably haven't had a good conversation with you yet. Everyone who is interessed in becoming a helper or helping out the server is free to apply and I fully support them if they're able to improve/help our community out :D Succes to everyone !!!

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Me reading this thread:
oBB5Upq.gif

On Topic: I agree with a few of these. Unfortunately, not all applicants appear to be as good as they try to make themselves look. We look at everything from punishment records to chat history to previous experiences on other large servers, and we always finds something that shocks the whole team.

Fortunately, however, some of the people mentioned in this thread are actually pretty quality candidates. I'm a bit disappointed that some haven't applied, but then again, not everyone wants to be a helper, especially in this current climate.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom