Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChcikenNugs

Aug 27, 2020
Ik that it is not my internet cuz every other server is fine
1600913766073.png
1600913784078.png

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I thought I was the only one. I got disconnected outta nowhere even tho for Mineplex I have like 30 pings.

Anyone else dealing w/ same thing rn?

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

Currently, at this time, we only support the European region. If you are connecting from Asia, America, or Brazil, then your connection might drop significantly due to loss of signal or lack of signal strength. We are always looking for ways to improve our network, so if you think we should add more regions then please create a suggestion at https://cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions.

Thanks!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hello,

Currently, at this time, we only support the European region. If you are connecting from Asia, America, or Brazil, then your connection might drop significantly due to loss of signal or lack of signal strength. We are always looking for ways to improve our network, so if you think we should add more regions then please create a suggestion at https://cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions.

Thanks!
Wait does EU apply to java rn also?

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This applies for anywhere on our network. The best chances of getting a strong connection on our network are if you live in France, or live near Bury in Manchester, where our headquarters is located.
Or when you live in Holland woooo

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This applies for anywhere on our network. The best chances of getting a strong connection on our network are if you live in France, or live near Bury in Manchester, where our headquarters is located.
O ok sry, i was confused lol. At first i thought u meant u had servers in america and asia, but i knew that wasnt right so i was like wait what.
Srt for the confusion.
Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
ur pfp old ign :D
endertom100 wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthdayyy!!!!! ^-^
endertom100 wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome!!! we hope you enjoy it while your here!!!! ^-^
Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom