Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which hogwarts house do you belong in?

  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Slytherin

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Ravenclaw

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Hufflepuff

    Votes: 8 29.6%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

LukaG_

Well-Known Member
May 15, 2022
251
709
149
24
Europe
I read all of the Harry Potter books quite a few years ago and I actually never wondered what house I am in or how I would fit into all of this. I just really liked the story and all. Otherwise, definitely an interesting question and seeing as well where other people ended up. It would be interesting though if a real sorting hat existed 😛
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
590
1,868
349
The Vortex Jump
I read all of the Harry Potter books quite a few years ago and I actually never wondered what house I am in or how I would fit into all of this. I just really liked the story and all. Otherwise, definitely an interesting question and seeing as well where other people ended up. It would be interesting though if a real sorting hat existed 😛
go to PotterMore and take the test to see where you fit :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom