• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In celebrating hogwarts legacy I'm asking all of cubecraft what their house is.

Gryffindor is loyalty
Ravenclaw is smarts
Slythrerin is ambition
And hufflepuff takes anyone they can get lol
This is based on what you want to improve tho not what you are. For example you can be dumb but still get in ravenclaw and you can join the snake club and still be a good friend.

Be careful like in hogwarts you only have one vote

I'll go for ravenclaw I like to think I'm already a good friend

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
gryffindor is bravery
slythrenin is evil
Nah not all Slythrein are evil (just look at Snape). Ambition can make people bend their morals at times which is why their are more evil people from that house. Honestly if it weren't for the whole pure blood issue their house wouldn't be that bad.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
first, i wanted to say hufflepuff stands for friendship and being nice and stuff
also from what ive noticed, almost every gryffindor is arrogant or spoiled
ravenclaws are the side caracters just like hufflepuff
slytherin is evil but sometimes not and sometimes its good idk, its the weirdest house
Neville and luna aren't any of thoes. I feel like arrogant and spoiled fit slythrenin more. We do however read the books from gryffindor pov tho so Slythrerin never had a fair chance

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
first, i wanted to say hufflepuff stands for friendship and being nice and stuff
also from what ive noticed, almost every gryffindor is arrogant or spoiled
ravenclaws are the side caracters just like hufflepuff
slytherin is evil but sometimes not and sometimes its good idk, its the weirdest house
Definitely not true. Gryffindor are not the arrogant or spoiled house at all, look at Ron. That trophy goes to Slytherin 100%.

pekd

Neville and luna aren't any of thoes. I feel like arrogant and spoiled fit slythrenin more. We do however read the books from gryffindor pov tho so Slythrerin never had a fair chance
no i mean irl. no offense to gryffindors but every person that told me "im in gryffindor" turned out to be one of the most unlikeable persons. not trying to be mean, but this is what i experienced

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
no i mean irl. no offense to gryffindors but every person that told me "im in gryffindor" turned out to be one of the most unlikeable persons. not trying to be mean, but this is what i experienced
I find it difficult to say 'I'm a gryffindor' because everyone assumes you just want to be like the 'good guys' in the book when I was sorted by pottermore into Gryffindor, but IRL 1000% correct, in general people who say theyre gryffindor aren't actually, but obviously some people genuinely are

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom