Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I spent about an hour targeting a shopper alongside about five other people last night. They must've spent at least 10,000 points on god apples alone. Felt bad for them in the end, they couldn't eat them fast enough to stay alive, they were being critted five times a second xd

Reactions: Sweetenerera
A

A pigeon

I spent about an hour targeting a shopper alongside about five other people last night. They must've spent at least 10,000 points on god apples alone. Felt bad for them in the end, they couldn't eat them fast enough to stay alive, they were being critted five times a second xd
When I shop , I shop on Elytra where I can flee

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Because you ''can't kill shoppers'' it's garbage? And you still can kill shoppers, you just have to be good.
Ikr, like, sorry you can't kill someone who has paid thousands of points to not die... ._.
The problem is that the game allows you to pay thousands of points not to die. Pretty garbage if you ask me.

Edit: Hacks, there were more replies that didn't load for me.

Reactions: Power Ranger
A

A pigeon

FFA players , how would you feel if cube got 1.14? Imagine the maps they could make. It’d solve your problem of weak diamond armour as well.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
At this point, everyone should get used to the new update. People die faster which is more fun. Fights used to take 2 mins just to kill one person. I see how people hate it because of the Wizard kit, I agree that the Wizard kit is overpowered. However, leather armor breaks really fast so people who use Wizard won't last more than 3-4 fights.

Reactions: A pigeon

Wemb

Novice Member
Mar 11, 2017
Whoever thinks the update is good = garbage at pvp. the end.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
more like the opposite

Not really.. I am pretty sure ALL the old players would agree that this update is the worse so far. However, if people complain about teamers, it's not hard to make a teammate all you need to do I start shifting to someone and there is a high chance they would help you out. Also, in FFA most people like to fight alone.

Reactions: Xoko

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
That's the problem. The old FFA was built around the minority of teamers, and punished the majority of solo players

Even right before the update, there were fewer teamers. I don't believe the update changed that. I agree big teams ruined the game for solo players. However, teamers are fading.

A

A pigeon

Not really.. I am pretty sure ALL the old players would agree that this update is the worse so far. However, if people complain about teamers, it's not hard to make a teammate all you need to do I start shifting to someone and there is a high chance they would help you out. Also, in FFA most people like to fight alone.
We dont want to team though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom