Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
I decided to go and check and it turns out that for me it's Pillars of Fortune with 357 deaths.
However, I have a combined total of 2,286 deaths across all of the Bedrock games 😅
 

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
In 1st place is SkyWars Solo with 2,427 deaths, this is followed by EggWars Teams of 4 with 2,374 deaths xD

However, my K/D ratio in SkyWars is 1.48 while in EggWars it’s 0.95
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kfccaleb

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First place would definitely be skyblock. 👀
Tbf I was farming my death stats soooooo
IMG_4345.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom