Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,093
409
Pronouns
She/They
I decided to go and check and it turns out that for me it's Pillars of Fortune with 357 deaths.
However, I have a combined total of 2,286 deaths across all of the Bedrock games 😅
 

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
In 1st place is SkyWars Solo with 2,427 deaths, this is followed by EggWars Teams of 4 with 2,374 deaths xD

However, my K/D ratio in SkyWars is 1.48 while in EggWars it’s 0.95
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kfccaleb

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First place would definitely be skyblock. 👀
Tbf I was farming my death stats soooooo
IMG_4345.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom