Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey There,

I'm playing MineCraft now for like 1.5 years and also on CubeCraft for 1.5 years, in that time my parents were against MineCraft because it was bad for my school. Now my parents are still against it but I'm not going to stop especially not because I paid like 200 Euro's for MineCraft**. But after 1.5 years you are going to meet people on MineCraft. And my question to you is: What do you think is the best thing about MineCraft/CubeCraft. For me, that you can meet people around the whole world :D.

$20 = MineCraft account
$100 = Emerald Rank on CubeCraft
$100 = MVP+ Rank on Hypixel (I play Cops and Crimes on Hypixel don't hate me)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is a funny question! :D
Minecraft means a lot to me the last 6 months.
I've met friends from around the world: Belgium, United States, United Kingdom, Singapore (@zRinne ). They feel to me like real friends.
I play Minecraft therefore much because I see them again! :D

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I met a lot of amazing people here, and they all helped me dearly through tough situations that I've encountered. We've created a small community and group of people which we all know that we can rely on each other. They're all amazing, and I don't know where I'd be without them.
It's seriously beautiful though that one Computer Game can make Friends between people in other countries I've got a friend in New-Mexico and I'm talking to him every day it's so cool

Reactions: Younisco

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
At first, I saw one of my friend playing minecraft and thought "what a stupid game about blocks" after a year or two, I suddenly though about minecraft and decided why not, right? ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭ so I ended up buying it and played on a survival server for about 3 years before I found Cube.

Just like you guys, I really liked how I could talk to players from across the globe. I even met some of them in real life isn't minecraft (well technology in general) great? Always loved hearing about what's going on with players in their country, how some of them never heard about this drink called [milo] or this fast food restaurant called [Long John's Silver].

If I had to narrow it down.. I like minecraft because despite everything being square and blocks, they can create minigames out of it, survival, creative all these gamemodes - it's so cool.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Best thing from Minecraft
You can play with your friends on a private world and build or survive together. That is AMAZING.

Best thing from CubeCraft
Server: It is very original
Forums: Most people are very friendly. I can't tag everyone because I would probably crash the web.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hey There,

I'm playing MineCraft now for like 1.5 years and also on CubeCraft for 1.5 years, in that time my parents were against MineCraft because it was bad for my school. Now my parents are still against it but I'm not going to stop especially not because I paid like 200 Euro's for MineCraft**. But after 1.5 years you are going to meet people on MineCraft. And my question to you is: What do you think is the best thing about MineCraft/CubeCraft. For me, that you can meet people around the whole world :D.

$20 = MineCraft account
$100 = Emerald Rank on CubeCraft
$100 = MVP+ Rank on Hypixel (I play Cops and Crimes on Hypixel don't hate me)
Uhhhhhh....... I chose C.

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

AmiB00s

Jun 28, 2016
DerpLand
:cube_light:CubeCraft is the best sever,it has very original minigames

When I so Minecraft one year ago,I said: very bad game. But now...VERYVERYVERY AMAZING,EXTRAODINARY,THE BEST GAME OF WORLD!!(For me)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Minecraft is the second best video game for me (my opinion). According to statistics, it is pretty much the most successful game of all time! I love it. CubeCraft is my favourite server of all time so thanks everyone who made it and who run it @rubik_cube_man @Mac @marco slater
@Tacosbefriends and all the staff. I would recommend that emerald rank if you can pay for it! :-) Tell your parents that it's a great game that influences imagination, thats what it's all about! (Even though who EVER plays in single player worlds :P)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
The best thing about MineCraft/CubeCraft?

Hm. I'd say that the best thing about MineCraft is that every server has a community based around it, and it's amazing how people can meet each other and because the best of friends. It's crazy how a game can.. bring a lot of us together. Another best thing is the experience you get. At first when I first joined the server two and a half years ago I was honestly nothing and now look at me now.

I think these are the best thing, personally. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom