Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
Hey guys, I want to know all your opinions about the new version of Minecraft! :cube_light:
If you like it, let me know you.
If you don't like it, make me know why!

I'm going to wait for your answers ;)!

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I didn’t update yet but I wanna know what everyone thinks about it. Maybe I will be brave enough to update too xD

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It's not really useful to use 1.17 at all in CubeCraft right now, I got a lot of lagbacks and with my potion (scout kit) they are on 1.8 version if I want do to them on a different slot so I still use 1.16 for the speedy water & bridging with shift (it's op imo)

Last edited:
Reactions: DcRubik

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
It's not really to use 1.17 at all in CubeCraft right now, I got a lot of lagbacks and with my potion (scout kit) they are on 1.8 version if I want do to them on a different slot so I still use 1.16 for the speedy water & bridging with shift (it's op imo)
Of course!

D

Deleted member 576174

As a survival player, and not really multiplayer player, I really love the update.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
To be honest, I haven't really gotten the chance to try it out yet! I usually play 1.15 for CubeCraft and I just stick to it because it's easier. However, I have seen some trailers and screenshots of the new 1.17 update and it seems really fun and interesting, the new mob looks kinda scary tho :o!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom