• no, i think any kind of swearing shoud be mutable

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • other(say it)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
sometime that i play i found hackers, and everytime i call them "no life" and when i kill i say "imagine being so bad that even with hacks u die" i dont care if im swearing or not, i just hate hackers and i wanna know, is swearing to hackers ingame muteable? is it bad? i wanna know your opinion

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand that encountering hackers is very frustrating but Swearing at them won't get you nor them anywhere.

This is a family friendly server and therefore its strictly prohibited to Swear on the entire network. Minor toxicity is not punishable but if you really start bullying them on purpose (Major toxicity) it will result in a mute for bullying.

Telling them that cheating is not cool and very annoying is fine, but don't start to harass them :>

D

Deleted member 511644

Hackers are annoying, that's a thing we're alle sure about (except the hacker then..) but as mentioned above, swearing will lead to nothing, except getting punished for it.

Just report them, join a new game, and leave it

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I understand that encountering hackers is very frustrating but Swearing at them won't get you nor them anywhere.

This is a family friendly server and therefore its strictly prohibited to Swear on the entire network. Minor toxicity is not punishable but if you really start bullying them on purpose (Major toxicity) it will result in a mute for bullying.

Telling them that cheating is not cool and very annoying is fine, but don't start to harass them :>

All of these replies are very true, but I feel that this one explains it the best!

Don't swear at hackers because you could get punished for it as well. It makes the environment less friendly and even if hackers do deserve it, the staff team or Sentinel are gonna give it to them.

Just because they are breaking the rules, doesn't mean that you should (not saying you are, just making a statement).
Nevertheless, I hope you don't run into as many hackers and bid you good luck!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Other people breaking the rules doesn't make it right for you to do the same, instead of reporting them and making the rulebreakers count go down, you break the rules yourself and make the count higher :/.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Rules apply to everyone, whether it's a hacker or not.
As they say "Rules are rules".

LeafBlower13

Sep 22, 2020
Hackers are annoying but I think that swear at them will not help your cause. A hack might turn off there hacks if you say that you have a recording of them hacking.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
sometime that i play i found hackers, and everytime i call them "no life" and when i kill i say "imagine being so bad that even with hacks u die" i dont care if im swearing or not, i just hate hackers and i wanna know, is swearing to hackers ingame muteable? is it bad? i wanna know your opinion
I'm mixed with this. You should stay polite and follow the rules, hackers or not. The idea of banning swearing isnt always targeted to players. It's to make young people not exposed to that sort of language

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I totally understand your frustration but swearing is never the right option in my opinion
aand also yes its punishable so just try to avoid it my friend ^^

Members Online
Top Bottom