Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Burn down a cloud in that one skywars map. The one with all the clouds and white and gold stuff, I forget the name.
I think that is angelic. Not sure if that is still in the map rotation as I haven’t seen it on the board in a long time.

You should do a build a house challenge. Turn your home island into a luxury house complete with a swimming pool, two floors, and a bunch of decoration ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

I think that is angelic. Not sure if that is still in the map rotation as I haven’t seen it on the board in a long time.

You should do a build a house challenge. Turn your home island into a luxury house complete with a swimming pool, two floors, and a bunch of decoration ;)
I'll try friday maybe ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

DESTROY A WHOLE SKYWARS MAP.

gl

Adding new achievements would help and I'm sure that there are tons suggested by Sophie.
I tried a lot to do this.
But it is VERY difficult. VERY. I didn't got it. I tried it during an hour.

D

Deleted member 352903

@TheBrownster904
Well, I tried to do it. I almost did it. But the guy who was waiting for me finishing the house died. So I didn't finished. In the end of the video you can see how it was when the guy fell from the map. It took 50 minutes. I cut the video.
IT HAS A POOL!!!
No flowers sorry.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Okay, small thread.
Post your ideas about Crazy Challenges to do in CubeCraft. Not challenges like "kill 10 people" or "do a 50 blocks high water drop" -> this is too boring and common. I mean 'stupid' and crazy challenges, for example: "destroy a cloud in birdhouse solo SkyWars map". Difficult and funny challenges, to do when you are bored.
Post your ideas in the comments, thanks.
What about “kill a player with tnt” or something like that?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom