Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
commander is really fun too, but the games take so long and its really hard to build a commander deck without buying cards online.
True. My two commander decks are just the £18 precons that I've added a few cards to. One of the decks now has Omnath (gruul) as the commander and is really powerful. But yeah the games do take soo long

Reactions: pekd

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Those are my favourite sort of game! And I an really tempted to get an expansion for Catan. Do you have any recommendations?
I'd personally start with Seafarers since it's very nice and doesn't go that far off from the main game. Then you can go for Cities & Knights, or maybe try Catan with card which is quite fun as well

Reactions: Wildd

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Ticket to ride is also great. I don't play it enough

I'd personally start with Seafarers since it's very nice and doesn't go that far off from the main game. Then you can go for Cities & Knights, or maybe try Catan with card which is quite fun as well
yeah, I wouldn't do explorers and pirartes it it gets hard to know what happening

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I don't know if this counts as a board game (as people usually don't count chess as a board game) but I really enjoy playing chess. I played in a chess tournament on Friday and won 13 out of 15 games.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't know if this counts as a board game (as people usually don't count chess as a board game) but I really enjoy playing chess. I played in a chess tournament on Friday and won 13 out of 15 games.
Well done that's rly impressive! And yeah I count it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom