Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
EVERYONE is doing this so I am going to join in :)

Do you play/like board games/card games?
And if so what are your all time favourites, and why?

If you don't play/like them, why not?

I personally love Magic: The Gathering. Such a good card game. Board game wise I love Talisman and Catan, and so so many others.

Last edited:

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
1.1: i like card games, my fav card game is UNO ofc.
1.2: i dont really have a reason as to why, i have been playing it for a very long time.

Reactions: Wildd

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I love board games! My favourites are Scrabble and Cluedo, but we have a variety of other board games in our home. I'm not really interested in card games, besides UNO of course!

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I love board games! My favourites are Scrabble and Cluedo, but we have a variety of other board games in our home. I'm not really interested in card games, besides UNO of course!
Trivia and cluedo I love

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Oh my, board games, now don't even get me started. I love board games and I play them pretty much as often as I can. And luckily I'm not even the only one around. In my Uni, we have something called "Board Game club", where we get together every Wednesday evening, hang out, meet new people and most importantly play a variety of different games and anything else connected to it. I also play them with my other friends a lot so, I think I could call myself a fan.

Because of that I also have quite a hard time picking the best game, but my favourite ones that I've played over the last year or so are: Catan, Tarock, Love letter, Avalon (& other similar mystery games), Room 25 and Iberia. Yea, let's go with those, but I could go on and on...

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oh my, board games, now don't even get me started. I love board games and I play them pretty much as often as I can. And luckily I'm not even the only one around. In my Uni, we have something called "Board Game club", where we get together every Wednesday evening, hang out, meet new people and most importantly play a variety of different games and anything else connected to it. I also play them with my other friends a lot so, I think I could call myself a fan.

Because of that I also have quite a hard time picking the best game, but my favourite ones that I've played over the last year or so are: Catan, Tarock, Love letter, Avalon (& other similar mystery games), Room 25 and Iberia. Yea, let's go with those, but I could go on and on...
Of those games I've only heard of Catan (one of my favourites)

I definitely need to try your other favourites!

Reactions: LukaG_

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
i like playing games like catan or stratego, but my all-time favorite is magic the gathering too! other trading-card games arent that good tho, yugioh (idk if thats how ou write it) is too fast and overcomplicated and pokemon is the biggest ripoff ever, you pay 5$ for about 3 cards
Yugioh is way too fast nowadays, and MTG seems to be heading kind of in the same direction...

But Catan and Stratego are also amazing!

What MTG format do you mainly play?

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Of those games I've only heard of Catan (one of my favourites)

I definitely need to try your other favourites!
Glad that we agree that Catan is great! I even have quite a few expansions for it. Also yea, many of them are great games, do I do have to say that some of them have quite a step learning curve 😛

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I really enjoy board games! Some of my favourites are probably Pictionary (I assume that counts hehe), Monopoly (a classic, and my family has a really cute pokemon version!). I also like Cluedo, but haven't played that in aggeesss.
As for card games, I don't really play them that often. I obviously love Uno. There's no particular reason why not tbh, I've just never really gotten into them at any point

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Glad that we agree that Catan is great! I even have quite a few expansions for it. Also yea, many of them are great games, do I do have to say that some of them have quite a step learning curve 😛
Those are my favourite sort of game! And I an really tempted to get an expansion for Catan. Do you have any recommendations?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I really enjoy board games! Some of my favourites are probably Pictionary (I assume that counts hehe), Monopoly (a classic, and my family has a really cute pokemon version!). I also like Cluedo, but haven't played that in aggeesss.
As for card games, I don't really play them that often. I obviously love Uno. There's no particular reason why not tbh, I've just never really gotten into them at any point
Pictionary is so fun sometimes, even though I'm terrible at drawing...

And monopoly is just a classic, I rarely play it but still love it, same for cluedo

Reactions: caraMel

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's the best part of pictionary! You can have fun even if you're terrible at drawing haha. 😄
My drawing skills are horrific 😳😂
Last time I played it I was actually very impressed with my skills. My team guessed some really difficult ones

Reactions: caraMel

pekd

Yugioh is way too fast nowadays, and MTG seems to be heading kind of in the same direction...

But Catan and Stratego are also amazing!

What MTG format do you mainly play?
i usually play a modified version of brawl with my friend (all cards from commander are allowed, cards can be up to 4 times in a deck). the reason for this is because when me and my friend started playing, we didnt know what the rules of brawl deck builing were and we got used to our own rules. since we both dont really care anyways, we still havent changed them.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
i usually play a modified version of brawl with my friend (all cards from commander are allowed, cards can be up to 4 times in a deck). the reason for this is because when me and my friend started playing, we didnt know what the rules of brawl deck builing were and we got used to our own rules. since we both dont really care anyways, we still havent changed them.
That sounds like fun! We just play normal commander most of the time, or historic standard.

But doing edh but not singleton could be fun to try

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021

Nice! I don't play bordgames much, but we have a lot of them, it's hard to say what my favorite ones are, but I like dominion, ticket to ride, dnd, and many many more

Reactions: LukaG_
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom