Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Okay so this thread has existed for ages and I only feel like responding now cuz yeah idk I'm the lazy type, but I've had quite some names that had meanings so I think I'm just gonna go over these few because the name I currently have doesn't have a meaning at all, it was just me being dumb.

Headqche -> I needed a new name because the name I had before this one was a clan name, which I wanted to leave and I was just desperate for a name change in general. You can probably figure out that I had a headache at the time I was changing my name, and I give people a lot of headaches too, so it fits!

HuilendSkelet -> This is actually kind of a special name/memory to me because my old online best friend gave me that name. Don't ask me how he came up with it, but he randomly started calling me that, it became my nickname basically. It translates to "CryingSkeleton". At the same time, I had another online best friend called Jill, we were together all the time, just the 3 of us, and her favorite animal is a turtle. Turtle in Dutch is "Schildpad" and so he started calling her Jillpad. Me and her both changed our Minecraft names to these nicknames so if you feel like looking her up on Namemc you'll definitely be able to find our epic matching name histories! We sadly lost contact around 2 years ago and both went our own ways, I still follow her on social media and everything so I still see her sometimes, but we just don't talk anymore :)

_xXtaismuisjeXx_ ->This is the cringest name ever, and it's still embarrassing if people mention that name, but as most people probably know my real name is Taïs, and my parents always used to call me "muis" which translates to "mouse". Don't ask me why they called me this, but it has been my nickname ever since I was a lil kid xD

GewoonTais, RandomTais, CrazyTais, AltijdTais -> These ones are not as special, it was just a friend group thing and we all matched names! I was really close with these people and I even met them in real life around 3 years ago. Unfortunately, we got into a fight and I haven't really spoken to any of these people ever since, but I definitely have awesome memories with every single person I met back then!

These were my "awesome" names! not really but it's okay
I hope yall have a nice rest of your day / night <3

Last edited:

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so this thread has existed for ages and I only feel like responding now cuz yeah idk I'm the lazy type, but I've had quite some names that had meanings so I think I'm just gonna go over these few because the name I currently have doesn't have a meaning at all, it was just me being dumb.

Headqche -> I needed a new name because the name I had before this one was a clan name, which I wanted to leave and I was just desperate for a name change in general. You can probably figure out that I had a headache at the time I was changing my name, and I give people a lot of headaches too, so it fits!

HuilendSkelet -> This is actually kind of a special name/memory to me because my old online best friend gave me that name. Don't ask me how he came up with it, but he randomly started calling me that, it became my nickname basically. It translates to "CryingSkeleton". At the same time, I had another online best friend called Jill, we were together all the time, just the 3 of us, and her favorite animal is a turtle. Turtle in Dutch is "Schildpad" and so he started calling her Jillpad. Me and her both changed our Minecraft names to these nicknames so if you feel like looking her up on Namemc you'll definitely be able to find our epic matching name histories! We sadly lost contact around 2 years ago and both went our own ways, I still follow her on social media and everything so I still see her sometimes, but we just don't talk anymore :)

_xXtaismuisjeXx_ ->This is the cringest name ever, and it's still embarrassing if people mention that name, but as most people probably know my real name is Taïs, and my parents always used to call me "muis" which translates to "mouse". Don't ask me why they called me this, but it has been my nickname ever since I was a lil kid xD

GewoonTais, RandomTais, CrazyTais, AltijdTais -> These ones are not as special, it was just a friend group thing and we all matched names! I was really close with these people and I even met them around 3 years ago. Unfortunately, we got into a fight and I haven't really spoken to any of these people ever since, but I definitely have awesome memories with every single person I met back then!

These were my "awesome" names! not really but it's okay
I hope yall have a nice rest of your day / night <3
We demand you return your name to taismuisje, Thank you for understanding.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Lolhoed was one of my names. An acquaintance of me was named molhoed I found that a funny name and came up with lolhoed :D. Next, YouAreSlainByMe. I needed a new name, did some brainstorming and came up with this name, Nothing special. And now my current minecraft name. _EliteTra, a friend asked me two years ago to join elite. I was like sure, but I needed a cool and most importantly an orginal name. Since _Elite is required in your name I came up with _EliteTra. Of course, derived from one of the best items in the game ever invented, the elytra!

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
My name returns to when i was only a new Minecraft player i had no idea on what to name myself first when i bought the game, back then there was this stupid trend where u just put gamer in your name and just throw anything with it and its a cool name so i decided to make my name Craftinggamer9 After an amount of time i apparently forgot about that account and decided to buy a new bedrock account which i named Craftinggamer99 and from then i decided to make an order of accounts my java one Craftinggamer999 so i always remember which one is the oldest.

• Love
Reactions: ssunsett
D

Deleted member 578507

I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

Please, share your stories with me! 💜
when i was 10 years old i never got 366fps so when i grew up i bought a good pc and my pc finally got me 366fps thats why i called myself 366fps because i'm too excited.

975teb4

Apr 13, 2021
I’ve always been a curious person and I’ve seen so many cool usernames here. So I’m wondering how did you found your username? Does it have a special meaning? 🦋

My story is pretty boring. As you can guess, I love sunsets. Every sunset has something magical. And the username “sunset” was already taken so I added an extra s and t. 🌅

When I was little I liked to skip count (don't ask me why) so I randomly skipped counted on the keyboard and made the name

• Love
May 11, 2021
Well i was 8 years old when i got hacked on my old account so i decided to make a totally new one, my name used to be Panter and then some numbers like 093 or 099 but after it got hacked twice i decided to make my name UltraMaster, i thought something was missing and since the last Panter account i used had 9766 i decided to be naming UltraMaster9766 ofcourse im not always a Ultra master but now with my channel i found the name gamingwithultra since ultra is the first name of ultramaster :D if u ever see me in game just call me ultra since im not a master :D

• Love
Feb 1, 2021

I have a friend Whos username is CrystalWolf1000 and because i like snakes i decided to go with something Snake and he had crystal so i chose diamond and the ‘125’ bit i just like how smooth it sounds its like when someones saying it it sounds smooth like ‘diamondSnake125’

• Love
Jul 4, 2021

Well I scream a lot so I got screaming and I thought of tetret so I got screamingtetert

• Haha

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

my friends all ended with a _ so i wanted that too so now i'm Stijnnn_ :)

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Clan disbanded so needed a new mc name. Me and my friend went on namemc for recent available names or something just looking trough a bunch of names. Every so often I would come up with a name but of course it would be taken. Finally we found this beauty of a name. Waited half a hour till it was available and changed it. I think its just a funny name and i like it.

trash mwang

Jul 7, 2021

Hey! Your name was pretty familiar not until I realized that I met you in skywars twice, so I decided to reply :)
Well my MC user name is TrashMwang. The name trash came from my discord nickname in a server of mine, and the name mwang is my friend’s fake middle name, so I decided to mash the two up and came ip with TrashMwang

• Love

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
My name has no meaning hahaha it was just one day on discord when I decided to change my name and my friend name was sxiiz and I thought why not copying but changing the S with J.. haha and that’s when Jxiiz name was founded

• Love

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Some people may remember my old name -> SlimeCommunity_ The reason I chose this name is actually quite funny. I used to play Minecraft on a friend's account because I didn't have one myself. His skin was a slime. I had saved up 20 EUR, which was quite a lot since I couldn't work as an 11 year old. I bought a Minecraft account but couldn't think of a name until my friend came up with the idea to start a clan.This became the slime clan and I derived slimecommunity_ from it. The _ is there because it was already in use. My friends stopped playing Minecraft years later because they were a bit tired of it. I then decided to change my name to slimeyz. Long story short I'm lonely. (JK)

• Love

beckyneeds2stop

Apr 26, 2014
Scotland

Mine isn't that interesting just a name I came up with when I was 11 or 12

• Love

jkudfu

Jul 8, 2021
I was Playing With My Friend And I Wanted to Name My Self JukeBox But I Fatfinger The Key And The Name Was Jukdfu
And Ive been Using Jkudfu Ever Since.

skullzben__

Jul 7, 2021
I've been hoping usernames for a while trying to find one I liked but when i got java and made my skin I said something to do with skulls because my skin has a skull mask so I just went with the first thing that came to mind and that was skullzben

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Top Bottom