Well hi,but not for the first time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xXIIIIIIXx, Sep 8, 2019.

1. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    Well maybe I started bad with some things like removing Parkour after thinking a bit I found that it can be used for getting achievements for exsample.Yes I had some stupid suggestions and some that where just ignored because of the other bad ones.Nvm
    About me-Tryharder from Sofia Bulgaria.I play only Minecraft for now and I’m the best 1.9+pvper in my country which makes me happy.Im always searching a way to improve my skill in the games and in real life.My aim is to grind even more stats and to make it to Helper in the future.If anyone has any questions about me ask down and if you want to talk with me or message with my my diskord is xXIIIIIIXx#7021.Im online often and I reply to everyone:)I’m playing everyday in Cube so you can see me there when you wish to.Hi again:p

Basketman and Warriors1976 like this.
  2. RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp Member

RickDeKlomp
    Emerald
    Hai,

Welcome!
    I PvP'ed you sometimes, and you're indeed a really good PvP-er!
    Maybe you should battle @Elenahh for the title: "Best 1.9 PvP-er of Bulgaria" :p
    Goodluck with applying in the future, you'll make it if you keep trying and if you keep finding new ways to improve yourself (like you already do)!
    Ciao

3. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx
    Obsidian
    She is very nice guy but not strong in pvp in my openion.I always have wanted to be ,,the best “ in something and that’s 1.9 pvp in the Bulgarian region,don’t take me wrong there are very good pvpers like DeathWaitsYou and iliyailiew69 too:p.Thanks for the good wish and I will do my best with the applications

4. Basketman

Basketman Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Basketman13
    Helper
    PLUS
    Well everybody has their own opinions about certain topics. So it wasn’t directly a bad idea or suggestion. This place is made to share your opinions with others and to see what other people think about your ideas. But it doesn’t make your idea bad if certain people don’t like it.

My advice is to stay who you are (as long as you don’t break any rules ;) ). Even if certain people don’t like you. Fight for what you believe in. Also good luck with that 1v1, I hope that one of you records it haha. I really wish to do a 1v1 with @Warriors1976. :warz:

I also wish you the best of luck with your dreams and goals that you would like to achieve. Never give up because someone else tells you!

I am the perfect example, I started as a nobody here and worked my way up in the community.
    So I am pretty sure you can do the same thing!

5. itzYAGOitz

itzYAGOitz Member

6. JustTheGameplayX

JustTheGameplayX Member

JustTheGameplayX
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    Hey man! I see you often in the server. You're pretty good bro! :cool:

xXIIIIIIXx likes this.
  7. xXIIIIIIXx

xXIIIIIIXx Member

xXIIIIIIXx