Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well maybe I started bad with some things like removing Parkour after thinking a bit I found that it can be used for getting achievements for exsample.Yes I had some stupid suggestions and some that where just ignored because of the other bad ones.Nvm
About me-Tryharder from Sofia Bulgaria.I play only Minecraft for now and I’m the best 1.9+pvper in my country which makes me happy.Im always searching a way to improve my skill in the games and in real life.My aim is to grind even more stats and to make it to Helper in the future.If anyone has any questions about me ask down and if you want to talk with me or message with my my diskord is xXIIIIIIXx#7021.Im online often and I reply to everyone:)I’m playing everyday in Cube so you can see me there when you wish to.Hi again:p

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hai,

Welcome!
I PvP'ed you sometimes, and you're indeed a really good PvP-er!
Maybe you should battle @Elenahh for the title: "Best 1.9 PvP-er of Bulgaria" :p
Goodluck with applying in the future, you'll make it if you keep trying and if you keep finding new ways to improve yourself (like you already do)!
Ciao

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hai,

Welcome!
I PvP'ed you sometimes, and you're indeed a really good PvP-er!
Maybe you should battle @Elenahh for the title: "Best 1.9 PvP-er of Bulgaria" :p
Goodluck with applying in the future, you'll make it if you keep trying and if you keep finding new ways to improve yourself (like you already do)!
Ciao
She is very nice guy but not strong in pvp in my openion.I always have wanted to be ,,the best “ in something and that’s 1.9 pvp in the Bulgarian region,don’t take me wrong there are very good pvpers like DeathWaitsYou and iliyailiew69 too:p.Thanks for the good wish and I will do my best with the applications

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well everybody has their own opinions about certain topics. So it wasn’t directly a bad idea or suggestion. This place is made to share your opinions with others and to see what other people think about your ideas. But it doesn’t make your idea bad if certain people don’t like it.

My advice is to stay who you are (as long as you don’t break any rules ;) ). Even if certain people don’t like you. Fight for what you believe in. Also good luck with that 1v1, I hope that one of you records it haha. I really wish to do a 1v1 with @Warriors1976. :warz:

I also wish you the best of luck with your dreams and goals that you would like to achieve. Never give up because someone else tells you!

I am the perfect example, I started as a nobody here and worked my way up in the community.
So I am pretty sure you can do the same thing!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
@xXIIIIIIXx how many CPS do you do? (Normal, Jitter, Butterfly)

CPS ARE THE KEY OF PVP YES THEY'RE IMPORTANT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA r/ihadastroke

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom