Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deadlaycraft

Aug 14, 2019
I have been doing a lot of PVP on this server on the bedrock edition, and when I w-tap, there are no combos. Whereas on other servers, combos are fine. I think knockback may have been reduced, and I don't think it should be.

If you were to try to fix the knockback, then not only would PVP be more interesting, but it may draw in other players on other servers which just don't play on here because the knockback is so weird. I hope somebody gets to see this and fix it.

Thanks for reading this post.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I have been doing a lot of PVP on this server on the bedrock edition, and when I w-tap, there are no combos. Whereas on other servers, combos are fine. I think knockback may have been reduced, and I don't think it should be.

If you were to try to fix the knockback, then not only would PVP be more interesting, but it may draw in other players on other servers which just don't play on here because the knockback is so weird. I hope somebody gets to see this and fix it.

Thanks for reading this post.
i dont know completely about why it happens but i think it either happens because its essentially running Java 1.9 or its compatibility goes that far back that there could be a change in how knockback works between the earliest version you can play on and the latest

All other servers either catch up with the latest version bedrock is on or are very close

Reactions: deadlaycraft

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
They are already working on this. There was a discord call between the staff and players talking about how knock back should work and the devs are on the project. Best thing is to be patient for now

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
The KB on cubecraft is stupid. Dont try w-tap as its a waste of effort because the server is based on 1.9 java and thinks the kb and hits are like that. One way to get good KB is to bug abuse by switching slots and hitting them with a different item then switching back to your previous weapon.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The was KB was explained to work in the community talk is that there is higher KB on your first hit, then lower KB on each subsequent hit. This is a completely custom KB system, and while loosely based on 1.9 KB, is not identical. A common misconception is that w-tapping does not work on 1.9, and while 1.9 combat itself does not require w-tapping, sprint resetting does increase KB on those versions.

Many people have expressed dissatisfaction with the Bedrock KB system, and the act of changing it is on the to-do list of the staff team. Likely it will be changed to work like 1.8 with w-tapping, (despite sprint resetting not increasing KB in vanilla Bedrock gameplay) but is subject to be tweaked with community feedback. What has been proposed to happen is that there will be a beta mode of skywars (I think) which will have the new system of KB and people will be encouraged to give feedback. But don't expect this to happen for at the very least a month or so.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom