• I agree with almost all, but not totally

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No and pls get gud stup1d nub u cant even make 3 kills per matcj

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
First of all my english suck a bit too much, so maybe you'll found some mistakes while reading this, I hope you can read the whole thread without misunderstanding me.

I've seen that team balancing in blockwars is very problematic because frequently you see parties speedrunning games like trying to get a record guinness (I've been in those kind of parties tbh) and almost all the solutions I've seen ends at destroying parties or splitting them, but I thought about a solution without splitting them, idk if everyone who is reading this knows about super smash bros., the game for WiiU had an interesting way for matchmaking, it had two options, one called "for fun" and the other one called "for glory" basically for fun was for casual players who doesnt mind about the best at the game, the other one was for players who wanted something more competitive, making this two options could be effective to make games fair enough, because most of newbies would join "for fun" while better players (or noobs like me who just wanna try to get gud) who are looking for something harder would join "for glory" and it shouldnt be necesary to split parties because it would be supoosed that even if the other team isnt a party, they would be good enough to deal with a "speedrunner/winfarmer/IOnlyBeatNoobs" party (I've recently seen a good number ranfom players), the "problem" would be the leaderboard, but it actually shouldnt be a problem because leaderboard would count only the "for glory" matches and "for fun" wouldnt have one.

Im sure that the cubecraft team could improve my idea and make it way better than this and good enough to make block wars players increase, I also think that it would be good to implement this in other gamemodes (specially tower defense, team eggwars, team skywars and lucky islands) so it would increase the amount of players.

if you are reading this, thank you for using ur time on this, I really apreciate it and I hope you liked my idea, hopefully this could revive block wars because its a dead game tbh and I really like it, the only thing it needs to revive is a good matchmaking and more balanced kits (I have another thread with some ideas, ones of them arent good tbh), tell me your ideas in comments.

have a nice day (or night, its 11 pm in Perú while im writting this)

*EDIT: adding to this idea, if you win in the for fun mode that win shouldnt count in the leaderboard, so even if winfarmers wins 7298931894 times there, none of their wins would count.*

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Meloon

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
This might be a bad idea since I have come across many people who want to get 500 wins within like a week at maximum. Those who want to grind would therefore have to go to the fun category to reduce the competition of speedrunners/grinders. This would become unbalanced as newbies are fighting pros with 100+ wins. So in the end this idea would create a loophole with the feature being removed and added again to balance it (from my view). Tell me what you think about this problem.

Reactions: Pescadoso

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
This might be a bad idea since I have come across many people who want to get 500 wins within like a week at maximum. Those who want to grind would therefore have to go to the fun category to reduce the competition of speedrunners/grinders. This would become unbalanced as newbies are fighting pros with 100+ wins. So in the end this idea would create a loophole with the feature being removed and added again to balance it (from my view). Tell me what you think about this problem.
yeah, I hadnt thought about that, but hopefully if cubecrsft team consider my idea they could find an option to solve this

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
wait I forgot I said that it wouldnt be posible to get more wins in the leaderboard if you play in the "for fun" matches, so even if you win 7294829179 times in that mode, your wins wouldnt count

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom