Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Weekly Topic:
Ultra-HardCore, General suggestions!

This topic has been voted by you all to be this weeks topic of discussion.

This is the place to post any small suggestions or links to suggestions
relevant to this topic that you think deserve to be brought to our attention.

(We also appreciate a little explanation as to why you feel it should be implemented/why you like it.)

Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.

The theme (i.e. extra content..., Quality of life..., extra functionalities..), is more an indication, but please keep suggestions to the subject (eggwars, discord, skywars....)
Please keep discussion of previously mentioned comments to a minimum so as to not obscure the visibility of fellow members replies to this thread.
Suggestions posted in this thread not related to the topic will be deleted.

Feel free to vote for next weeks suggestions here! ( Open: Sunday-Friday)​

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Make games smaller so they require fewer people to start so more games will start
Global announcements for games that require more people every hour
Remove all these custom maps nonsense, I don't think anyone asked for them, or very few did, everyone is used to playing UHC in vanilla maps so will probably prefer them
Add a build limit to stop skybasers
Get rid of oceans, deep oceans and extreme hills (to stop campers)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I wonder if this could work, maybe only every four hours, to get more players and be less annoying for everyone else.
Give everyone a small chat message 15 minutes before the game starts (so they can finjish their current game) that they can click to go directly into the game.
Those games will start with any amount of players.

Remove custom terrain. It should be vanilla.
Add a map voting option (Random choice, not majority wins).

But none of that matters until the apparently random crashes are fixed and they also let us know it's fixed. I know Quetzi had some idea what causes it but they really need to make some update post when it's done.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Weekly Topic:

(We also appreciate a little explanation as to why you feel it should be implemented/why you like it.)

Welcome!
So we've decided to set a topic for suggestions every week in order to make it clearer what the community wants the most.
Every Saturday, there will be a new thread with one poll to vote on what you think next weeks topic should be, and one open discussion where you can link any suggestion you deem is good and relevant to the weekly topic.

The theme (i.e. extra content..., Quality of life..., extra functionalities..), is more an indication, but please keep suggestions to the subject (eggwars, discord, skywars....)
Please keep discussion of previously mentioned comments to a minimum so as to not obscure the visibility of fellow members replies to this thread.

Make the game playable by fixing the Loading Terrain bug that affects most games.

There doesn't need to be an explanation as to why this needs to be done.

A

A pigeon

Make games smaller so they require fewer people to start so more games will start
Remove all these custom maps nonsense, I don't think anyone asked for them, or very few did, everyone is used to playing UHC in vanilla maps so will probably prefer them
How is extreme hills camper-friendly? Also after 1.13 oceans will not be so easy to camp in with the new breathing mechanics and drowned mobs.

Edit: It’ll be easier to camp in oceans because they can just shift inside a bubble column and not do anything at all.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Make games smaller? So you're saying only like 5 people should be enough to start a game... In reality UHC is supposed to have a decent amount of players, sometimes up to 100. 8-12 players to start a game is already low. If the game struggles to get 8-12 people to join a game then obviously 99% of the Cubecraft community don't care about UHC. The number of players don't need to be reduced to start a game, more people need to be encouraged to play the game.

Other than that, I agree with your suggestions.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Maps
I don't have any ideas about a new map but currently there are 5 maps I think, vanilla, normal, forrest, desert and toendra. In my opinion they should remove the map dessert. This map is difficult, lots of players don't know how to make food because the entire map has been made of cactusses and sometimes you find a rabbit. But you need to break cactus and you gain cactus soup. I don't like this because it needs space in your inventory. If you just find cows like in other maps you can stack them. Also the dessert map almost has no leaves, I mean leaves from trees. I want leaves because you can get apples from them and you can make golden apples what is pretty needed in this gamemode. Also there are currently armourstand and that's the way how you join a map, but I would like to see you are able to choice maps with your right mouce button. (Off course only for iron+ rankers.) Also add you are able to place blocks in deathmatches in Speed UHC, more info here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uhc-enble-block-placements.208410/.​

Teams/Players
Another issue for me is the teams, you can have teams of 2/3/4 and mostly they are for 2. But normally I am with more people in a party and we need to split the teams because we don't fit in 1 team. So I suggest, make teams of 3/4. And maby also for 2 but make the change you have teams of 2 smaller. Another issue is the players who can be in 1 game. Currently there are games where fit 24 players, and games where fit 36 players. I am never happy when I see it is a 36-player map because it almost never start. (24-player maps need 8 people to start, 36-player maps need 12 players.). I suggest, make them of 18 and 24, an 18-player map needs 6 players to start, I know this is quite low for UHC but it never start.

Features
There is currently a temple feature in-game, it's basicly an underseatemple which also exist in oceans. Only they are hidden underground and walls are made from ores. I don't have screenshots what I mean because I just had an issue with my computer but hopefully you understand me. Also I want to suggest a new feature, we currently have an iron block tower, basicly a tower with beneath it an iron block. And we've in the desert map a tower with a gold block on it, also we have a camp with huts and a campfire with loot. I want a feature like a statue of a person made of stone which holds a sword or something and under it there is an enchanting table, an anvil and a lapis block, so you can enchant/upgrade stuff. Also I'd like raw food won't get a hungry effect I don't remember the name at the moment, but sometimes you eat raw food, you get an effect. A hungry effect. Also in SG there is/was (I’m not sure) a sponsor feature, if someone died he/she could sponsor you and you got random stuff, so I am wondering about this feature in UHC, and for example you can get a golden apple, or a iron pickaxe, or a few arrows. Also adding team cages like before should be fun.

Voting Options
So I thought about a new voting option when you can vote when you are in the pre-lobby. The idea is other in Normal/Speed. In normal they could add a ''Speed I'' vote. And in Speed UHC there could be one like ''No Speed''. I have no arguments but it looks cool I guess. Also you are able to ''spam'' the voting options, like there isn't a cooldown to vote again, so you can litterally spam the options and it looks as spam in the chat.

New Achievements
So a new update need more achievements. I was thinking about an achievement like ''Kill 5 players in 1 game.'' or ''Kill an enemy with projectiles/bow.''. Also some achievements are bugging now, like the ''Haste makes wastes'' and the ''Ninja'' achievements, I have no footage but I am sure they don't work. I tried it a couple of times in different games.

Leaderboard
There is currently 1 leaderboard per normal and speed. A wins leaderboard. But it'd be nice if there was a kill leaderboard. Because UHC has something with kills. Also remove the blocks which are in hands of the leaderboard miniatures, and replace them for weapons like swords, bows, golden apples, potions.

New Kits
There are lots of kits, but I am wondering about a kit called ''Farmer'' which contains an iron hoe, 10 seeds, 5 bread, 1 water bucket. Or something like an enchanting table kit, I think that is a great one at the normal version. And a ''Smelter'' kit in normal uhc, a magic furnace which can smelt food/ores instantly, off course you need to put fuel.

They all came from this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uhc-update-suggestions.207836/

Last edited:

Huns

Derp
May 13, 2017
somewhere
Weekly Topic:

Welcome!

Weekly Topic:

Welcome!

Pls make team cages. ;D

Reactions: Juskebat

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There is a voting option you have no kits.
I'm saying to remove them no matter what. Voting option or not, kits are not a part of UHC and shouldn't be either.
A good example is the a bow and arrow kit. It's pretty overpowered if you ask me, especially considering the risk in obtaining one under normal circumstances. On top of that, it's a ridiculously powerful weapon too.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I'm saying to remove them no matter what. Voting option or not, kits are not a part of UHC and shouldn't be either.
A good example is the a bow and arrow kit. It's pretty overpowered if you ask me, especially considering the risk in obtaining one under normal circumstances. On top of that, it's a ridiculously powerful weapon too.
I don't even mind the kits in general, but the bow kit is definitely quite overpowered. Maybe they should automatically collect statistics about how often kits are used and nerf the most used ones until it's about even. I don't think I've ever used a kit other than archer and botanist. Some kits are just absolutely useless, why would I want a Looting I wooden sword?
How about instead of having the kits enabled by default, they become one of the game modfiers like extra ores or feather feet. You shouldn't havee to purchase the kits in that case.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Change the maps so players can vote for what they get:
  • Normal (default terrain)
  • Large biomes
  • Amplified
If nobody votes, either bc nobody has a high enough rank or nobody wanted to, have one of the map type be chosen at random. If there are players vote for map types, each option has a *number of ppl who voted for it*/*number of ppl who voted for any map type* chance of being selected, as others have said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom