Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you feel this proposed prefix fits well?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everybody! Hope you’re all having fun holidays and enjoying time with your family & friends! Sorry, I know I was supposed to write this suggestion 2 days ago, but I had family over and it was Christmas. But, better late than never! Hope you like the suggestion!

Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be centred around the Orb Staff Flag Skins. Orb Staff Flag Skins are very nice Flag Skins that come in 2 different colours (depending on your team colour). If I’m not mistaken, they’re also animated! Despite how cool the Orb Staff Flag Skins are, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) for a single cosmetic is a little overpriced. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to also obtain a prefix upon purchasing this cosmetic. Since orb staffs are often associated with wizards and royals/rulers, I suggest the prefix be “Royalty”. Adding this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this pack solely for the purpose of using the “Royalty” prefix.

IMG_4347.jpeg

Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Feel free to share all thoughts/opinions in the replies! Don’t forget to react with :agree: if you like this suggestion! Thanks for reading!

- Reesle :)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to obtain a “Royalty” prefix alongside the purchase of the Orb Staff Flag Skins? If so, make sure to vote using :agree:! If not, vote :disagree:.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom